Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4037&start_row=1

HAILE SELASSIE I THE TRUE GOD OF ALL?

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/4/2010 6:34:00 AM

greetings to one and all the Name of the I Majesty. I figured the subject would spark interest to read I thread. InI Haile the God of all; Christ in HIM Kingly character. InI know a bobo and I was disgusted to hear what was said. I nuh come into RastafarI like how some one would give I a glass of water and tell I fe show dem how fe drink it! it wsnt plain sailing...

this one told I seh Haile Selassie is not God because HIM did kill and its not just HIM who's the trinity. the trinity is supposedly HIM, marcus and emmanuel. also, its not Jah RastafarI who's God but its emmanuel. its not exactly Ithiopia but it gwan like its ghana... 'Selassie' mean trinity and its the abovementioned. Haile Selassie never said HIM is God...

I was personally hurt that I raged in a regretfull way dat I stooped to the one's level in thinking and exchange of words. this one dsn inform I about the bobo doctrine the one suscribes to but rather stamps I down cah me nyah wombman and bobo this bobo that and how we is lost. I cant even complete this thread coz Im crushed dt someone would express pharisee behavior on I, insultingly in what amounts to, not RastafarI doctrine bt emmanuelian doctrine. Im not one to judge bcz bobo's a we fambly still but Im confused. Im very sorry if I hurt ones... Im so hurt.. :-(

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/4/2010 8:08:37 AM

Yes Haile Selassie I is the True God of All

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/4/2010 9:40:46 AM

Is the person who told the I that the same person that started this topic.

Boboshanti and/including Nyahbinghi

I have never come across a Bobo who would say such a thing. Every Bobo I have encountered says that Haile Selassie I is God.

I don't know if babylon is commissioning these people who are coming in Bobo name claiming such foolishness, or if it is just people going by their own or somebody else's misunderstanding.

If the I want to see how the Bobo Sight Selassie I. Sight the words of Honourable Emmanuel Charles Edwards

---------------------------------------
From during the time of H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, our God and King visit to the shores of Egypt/Jamaica in 1966 fulfilling prophecy and history Abraham met Melchizedek, Hebrew 7; He left words and documents at Kings house with former Bustamente government which is the same present government now; to hand over all the African slave-children to I Prince Edwards the Lord Servant to return them back to their home-land Black Ethiopia Africa, not by migration but through International Repatriation.
---------------------------------------

That is just one of the many examples of Emmanuel calling Selassie I God. So just ignore these people who are speaking such foolishness. They don't represent Emmanuel, they represent something else.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/4/2010 12:03:26 PM

Ark I

I updated da bobo/binghi thread... :-)

Selahssie I

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/4/2010 5:07:20 PM

My lord, Ark I, give thanks for the cutting and clearing!

Emmanuel is Love, let us All Love!

Haile Selassie I is the Almighty God, all the ends of the earth shall praise H.I.M, earth's Rightful Ruler!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 8/4/2010 5:56:03 PM

Give thanks for the Man of R still and everytime

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/14/2012 12:30:36 PM

TO CLEAR OUT ALL THE CONFUSION IN THE AIR ABOUT:
{Haile Selassie never said HIM is God...}
HAILE SELASSIE I DONT NEED TO SAY WHO THE I IS! FOR THE NAME OF I TELLS IT ALL! AND HOW H.I.M. NEVER SAID H.I.M. IS GOD WHEN THE NAME HAILE SELASSIE I MEANS POWER OF 3, AND ELECT OF GOD IS WHAT THE I IS ANNOUNCED AS, I MEAN HAILE SELASSIE I KNEW THAT THE I NAME MEANS WHAT IT MEAN AND EVEN KNEW THAT THE I IS ELECT OF GOD SO IF THE I SAY I AM HAILE SELASSIE I THE ELECT OF GOD THEN H.I.M. SAID THAT H.I.M. IS GOD SEE? YOU KNOW? "BUT IT NO MATTER IF PEOPLE DON'T THINK THAT GOD IS THE ELECT OF GOD FOR I-N-I KNOW AND THAT MEANS THIS IS LIFE AND HOW IT GO IN LIFE MEANING I-N-I GOD IS HERE IN LIFE AND MORE IS TO COME!"

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/14/2012 5:19:12 PM

Greeting Rootstafari
If ones want to know how bobo sight di Emperor
Lisen to Emmanuel Edwards speach
I dont over why people seh bobo slander our god and king Haile Selassie I
Bobo dont seh such thing
Only a wolf would seh such words
If a person come in I image and seh such foolishness
Dem just exposing dem true self how dem see the Emperor
I know dem wolf wont seh dem words to I n I real bobo
King Selassie I is not playing with no one
This is given other reason to look down at I n I who seh King selassie I is our God And King
And yes I boboshanti
I know king Emmanuel Edwards
Who promote king Selassie I devinity
So stop making bobo anti Selassie I
Thats not bobo
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I