Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4033&start_row=1

Accepted into Mount Zion

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/29/2010 12:15:15 PM

Greetings,

I had a dream acouple days ago where there were celebrations saying I have been accepted into Zion Gates! I feel good whenever i think about life in Ethiopia. Place where theres congregations praising the most high everyday! Babylon is depressing and I actually was in a hospital last weekend when i actually thought i was going to end my life. But i know everything takes time, and the only thing that would make me stay here is if i married my lost love. But just wanted to share the news.

Jah Bless

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/29/2010 2:10:44 PM

Forgive i if i dont treat you so nice as some of i more patient idren here, but you are a weakheart, and im beginning to think you will always be a weakheart

prove i wrong

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/29/2010 2:52:33 PM

Well maybe i shouldn't of shared that in here, but i keep it honest. I get depressed alot. When i cant smoke ganja the rain starts falling. Thats why Bob Marley say ''it give some more time so you can live''. I'm on probation and i cant smoke really. But i ask jah for strength he gave me some today so I thankful for that!

Jah bless

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/29/2010 8:31:08 PM

dont come give i no weakheart reply, mi neva say yuh shouldnt say that here. What yuh write is not the problem, the dirty meditations that is causing you to write such things and do such things and think such things, that is the problem

and dont tell i Jah Bless, becah, yuh dont know Jah, seen.
am i wrong ?
One thing mi know without a doubt inna life, Jah healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds
So when yuh say and do such things, talking about depression, what does that mean ?
either Jah is slumbering and HIM nah do His work, or you dont know him at all
mi know which one it is

neither do yuh know the healing herbs, cos the herb is not a damn crutch, seen

and yuh think yuh know Marley, well Bob, him speak of the RastaMan Vibration, irie, Positive

he say, "if you get down and you quarrel everyday...."

and what are you doing ?
, you get down everyday and quarrel.....not with your neighbor, but within your own self
so yuh tell i who are yuh saying your prayers to ?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/30/2010 8:57:11 AM

well i guess u can say i quarell within iself, because i'm never satisfied on what spiritual state i'm in, i always seek more. Rastafari know.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/30/2010 7:29:23 PM

Young Lion,

Read this Reasoning:

Don't Look Down

This is a very important message:

-----------------------------------
People can often be their own worse enemy. Too often people put their self low and lament over their weakness, and those two things often circle back and forth, bringing a person lower at every turn.

I and I need to lift I and I selves up, and bring Strength unto I and I. Selassie I has given so much Strength for I and I, so there is no reason for any kind of weakness. Jah RasTafarI is I and I Strength and Light, so I and I can't be moved.

While I and I lift ourselves up, I and I need to search ourselves to Sight what parts need to be removed because they are holding I and I down. Blaze Fire and cut off the parts that need to be removed. As Selassie I say, it is better to enter into Zion without that part, then to burn in eternal fire, where the worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. Remember I say Blaze Fire on those things, that means don't use those things to bring yourself in low thought and lament over your weakness. That is why they were told not to look back when they left sodom and gomorrah, they needed to keep their Sight toward Selassie I and Rise toward HIM.

weakness brings all kinds of defeat: physical, emotional, mental, spiritual. I and I are not meant to be so, I and I are meant to Rise and Purify. The only curse that can have any affect on a person is a curse they make themselves weak towards. Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I is Higher than any kind of wickedness or combination of wickedness. So Look towards the Most High, and all such wickedness will be lower than the I and have no effect.
-----------------------------------

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/31/2010 8:16:48 PM

Get up and Work or be Idle and mek the devil find work fi yuh

"well now the table has been turned
lets see who can stand up firm
when the more you listen you learn
the harder you work you will earn
have the babylon dem weak dem a beg fi dem case adjourned
see dem a wiggle up like worm when the Bobo fyah deh burn"

A time fi hail the King
Blessed Sabbath

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/2/2010 11:58:57 AM

Greetings,

I appreciate the fire and care. i was listening to sizzla kalonji song ''Love u more'' from the Soul Deep album, and he was saying why u hurting urself, gosh why u doing that, its just love alright, ''Love you more, giving u some more, u da only 1 i'm living for, what are those killing for? So he made me feel good that someone cares and all his work is for da betterment of mankind,( Just like Haile Selassie is) i give thanks for that, Selassie I always give I strength, its just it doesn't lost forever, i seek a constant goodness and strength that will last throughout my whole life, Jah will guide I.

Bless

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/2/2010 11:32:44 PM

Yeah, Yes mi Lion!
Always look on the brighter side of life, you know
Nuh must, now

Don't you ever give up, Don't you ever give in

We will have our way some day
Don't you ever 'dutty' cause a better you clean
Hail up King Selassie plus Omega the Queen
Cause I . . .

I know we're gonne make it, It's not too late, We're gonna make it, Yeah
Yes, I know we're gonne make it, It's not too late, We're gonna make it, Yeah

Searching for the light because you're living in the dark
You must realize that Jah was with you from the start
Glorify His works and please be upfull in your thoughts
Even though the ones who wish you well are few and far apart
People never thought that we would make it thru so far
Speak of love Jah children and be proud of who you are
Keep on concentrating on the brighter side of life
Don't let them get you down
Cause I . . .

I know we're gonne make it, It's not too late (No!), We're gonna make it, Yeah
Yes, I know we're gonne make it, It's not too late, Rasta Children gonna make it, Ey!

If your brother weak then you must help him if you're strong
Love him for the right and do not judge him for the wrong
If your sister lost then you must help her find her way
She might just be the one to have to help you out some day
United we stand up or divided we will fall
Love you oneanother for the Father loves us all
Keep on concentrating on the brighter side of life
Don't let them get you down
Cause I . . .

I know we're gonne make it, It's not too late, sister love! We're gonna make it, Yeah
Yes, I know we're gonne make it, It's not too late, brother man! Rasta Children gonna make it

We will always share nuh care how meager the meal
Always speak the truth nuh care how ego wi' feel
I and I a root nuh care weh people believe
Seed that we will sew will multiply in the field
Some a speak the word and some are doing the deeds
Cause I . . .

I know we're gonne make it, It's not too late, sister love! Rasta children gonna make it, Yeah
Yes, I know we're gonne make it, It's not too late, brother man! Rasta Pickney gonna make it

I know we'll make it, we're gonna make it
I know we'll make it, we're gonna make it

Rasta children gonna make it
Jah Jah children gonna make it
Mankind is gonna make it
Womankind is gonna make it
human beings are gonna make it
You and Me are gonna make it
I know we'll make it
I know we'll make it

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/3/2010 12:02:45 PM

Greetings Igzabhier Yistilign,

I have a question about babylon and babylon system Bob Marley and otehrs talk about. Is it talking about the Vatican and America? if so haile Selassie always encouraged Great Britain and America in speeches saying things like...''Long live independent Ethiopia! Long live Great Britain!'' and also in Christmas broadcast to America talking about the people who seek freedom look for nations flags of freedom, talking about America. Is babylon just the West or is it now the whole world? I heard some Rastas say Ethiopia is now babylon? How can this be so when Selassie lives there and thats where the holy land is! Bob marley said ''babylon system the vampire building church and university''? But Haile Selassie encouraged education throughout the world to strive higher. How I see it is Bob marley teachings and Haile Selassie teachings don't always match together! I'd rather choose the Lion Of judah way of thinking! And also how soon shall Zion spread throughout the world because in America, priests are coming from Ethiopia establishing churches which play a huge part in peoples lives in America. Will the whole world be destroyed before zion spread throughout? And how soon shall Zion be restored to a rightful king from the tribe of Judah!? I got alot to learn.

Bless

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I