Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4031&start_row=1

Haile selassie and Iyesus

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/28/2010 3:32:23 PM

Greetings,

Since the seed of David split into 2, one going to Ethiopia with queen Sheba borning Menelik I, and the other going to Jesus christ, could that really of been Haile Selassie in Israel, or is just haile Selassie a higher level of Jesus Christ, because when i see Haile Selassie I see Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/28/2010 3:47:41 PM

Greetings...

Read your Kebra Negast, you'll find it saying in Solomon's dream that the sun/son left Israel, went to Ethiopia (that's the Ark and the loss of faith which Solomon endured), returned to Israel for a period of time (that's the Christ reference), and then permanently returned to Ethiopia (His Majesty sits on the throne permanently, we'll never see H.I.M. replaced). His Majesty and Christ are One, now it is up to I and I to make it manifest inside ourselves through the teachings we've been given.

Selam

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/28/2010 11:27:04 PM

---------------------
His Majesty and Christ are One, now it is up to I and I to make it manifest inside ourselves through the teachings we've been given.
---------------------

Yes I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I