Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=401&start_row=11

Lion Dream

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/20/2004 7:37:31 AM

JAH RAS TAFaRI

truth.in this war i do not have weapons of mass destrution(sp).i have some books and some words.the very word that you write about i am liveing in this day and use everything that i have to keep on moveing to that right place.in this time as in the old times there is wickedness every were.if a person start with the wickedness in themselfs,then that person is starting there trip in the right manner.once that is done the person should live.i do not think that i should go out sceaming at people so that they hear what i say,or write.i am still warring,but not to the death.i see the wickedness(even in myself)and i fight.but not with weapons that would hurt the fleash,but with word that will hill the sprit.

one love

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 8/20/2004 10:34:14 PM

Rasta FAr I

Seen RasRock. INI blessed with INI meditation on that. Living INI livity daily is suffiecent to defend any external perceived wars.

Give thanks and praises for that up liftment and encouragement.

INI created free and it is a choice to take or not to.

Haile I Selassie I

Bredren Garvey had so much siting on this.

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY-

Messenger: 1mind Sent: 8/21/2004 12:18:32 PM

Blessed

Powerful Vision Iya, it was a vision From di Almighty That made Me War the Wickedness within I, where the wickedness came from was before iself walked Jah-Path.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/21/2004 1:11:53 PM

seen

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/27/2011 9:15:28 PM

Yes I,

mans wars must be. Prophecy will fulfill and babylon will destroy itself eventually.

Jah will protect his people.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/28/2011 1:52:22 PM

greetings,
Ark I, i seen da lion me, i seen the stadium, seen two girls, and Neferteti, I mother came and she prepared a table for me in the midst of my enemies.

Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/28/2011 11:23:26 PM

It is interesting that the I brought this forward yesterday, just the night before, on the 27th, I was Reasoning with an Idren about this dream and I showed him this Reasoning on the computer.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/29/2011 8:50:11 PM

Give thanks for this reasoning. InI have been vexed on the inside about things goin on the outside. InI need to let them be for it is a war that is not for the I and it is fruitless.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/14/2013 12:27:53 AM

I like to remind Iself of this dream from time to time.  To remind Iself not to put I mind and thoughts towards the wars of men.  I cannot change their ways, they have chosen to seek power and control, instead of the Love of Haile Selassie I.

The wars of men slow down the progress of all sides, and even worse, often makes them go backwards.  Not just big  wars, but wars of all size, including power struggles among people in small groups.

Putting I and I mind on the wars of men takes up space and time that could be put towards something useful.  It would be better to Rise and help others to Rise. Iron sharpeth Iron.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I