Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3998&start_row=1

"Have you seen H.I.M"

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 7/13/2010 10:08:01 PM

This is related to the deception about the monk picture. Here is another reasoning about the monk picture
Haile Selassie is still alive video - deception

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/13/2010 10:35:52 PM

The main purpose of those videos and related books is to convince people that the monk picture is Selassie I.

Haile Selassie is still alive video - deception

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 7/13/2010 11:18:03 PM

Which is folly in my opinion. If the purpose of those videos is to spark intrest in thier books, and then make money off it, then that is pure commersialism and wickedness. I dont want to contribute to such things! Bredda Ark I, the I should therefore feel free to erase this thread.
I thought IŽd share these videos just for awareness sake. But I should have thought about the reason behind them before posting. My humble apologies.
Love.
Bless up!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/13/2010 11:44:21 PM

It is good the I brought the videos forward.

People who are familiar with the videos or haven't seen them yet can Sight the link to the Reasoning about the deception over the monk picture.

This video is related to the book spoken about here.

Re: Bahetawi (s)

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 10:58:06 AM

@ Ark I

I do believe that H.I.M. is alive. Infact there ware family memembers of his who state that the bones supposedly found, is not his. The family members can not confirm any death of Selassie I. That should naturaly lead anyone to believe that he is alive. all deaths must be confirmed. Selassie I has no known confirmation of death. Infact God can not die. Jesus prooved that. So now the devil wanted to put on some fake funeral of H.I.M. folly !!! Yes the Derge are devils ! They lied about his bones. Rastafari lives !

As for the monk picture, the nose is different. The monk does not have the same nose as HIM. Iregardless if the monk is HIM or not, I know for a fact, that he is alive on earth today. He will reveal HIMself when the time is ready.

HIM the only wise God eternal.

But even for those who reject HIM being alive, can't argue with the FACT that HIM is alive through the Rastafarian people who are called by his name. We are the people spoken of in the book of Revelations. "It states that he will be called by a knew name". That name being Rastafari. As long as the name lives, HIM lives. HIM lives on via his people who are called after his new name.

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/14/2010 12:04:03 PM

Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI Lives for Ivermore.

That monk picture Tyson is promoting is not Haile Selassie I, just an Ethiopian Monk.

Check this Reasoning:

-----------------------
The next time that babylon will see the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, won't be while they are still alive. It will be before the second death, when they have to face their final judgement. That is why Revelation shows two appearances of the King of Kings, first to begin the process of Revelation, and secondly, after the opening of the seals are accomplished, and judgement has come.

Also, from the second book of Esdras
---------------
2 Esdras 12

31 And as for the lion whom you saw rousing up out of the forest and roaring and speaking to the eagle and reproving him for his unrighteousness, and as for all his words that you have heard,

32 this is the Messiah whom the Most High has kept until the end of days, who will arise from the posterity of David, and will come and speak to them; he will denounce them for their ungodliness and for their wickedness, and will cast up before them their contemptuous dealings.

33 For first he will set them living before his judgment seat, and when he has reproved them, then he will destroy them.

34 But he will deliver in mercy the remnant of my people, those who have been saved throughout my borders, and he will make them joyful until the end comes, the day of judgment, of which I spoke to you at the beginning.
---------------

I and I are RasTafarI, and I and I have the role in bringing about the judgements of the Seals to the world. I and I are the ones that remain on the Earth, that are fighting this spiritual war, in high and low places.
-----------------------

Revelations ChP5 VRS4-14

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/14/2010 3:16:18 PM

Yes I Danel, I know that Selassie I is alive. I only problem is with people trying to say that monk picture is HIM.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 6:02:49 PM

@ Ark I

I doubt the monk picture is HIM. The nose is not the same at all.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I