Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3994&start_row=21

Zion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bdub Sent: 9/17/2010 1:05:43 AM

how do we start?

Messenger: Dubside Sent: 9/19/2010 8:15:21 AM

Ises. I dub that Afrikans/ Ithiopians, can repatriate to Ithiopia (Afrika) by involving themselves with some Non Goverment Oganisations which are dealing with issues of helping Afrikans to progress. Say, N.G.O's which are helping on Agriculture, Health, Developing projects like to stabilize water, electricity, or even through arts. Yes, the I can repatriate like so. I know "jamaicans" who have repatriate by involving themselves in such projects which Ithiopia (Afrika) is still in big need of. They have taken that road to repatriate after realizing that the mass repatriation which is the iditation within I n I, needs to be prepared from both sides so that to avoid the problem of coming to Zion and find that Afrika is not ready or taking the matter as serious as it is. In the country which I am, the issue of repatriation is not seriosly considered by the local! I n I as Ras Tafarian are on our best into getting the local to overstand the need for I n I i-nity and how it ago benefit Ithiopians/ Afrikans. I supose I n I should cope with Babylon with the intension of bringing back I n I throne. So, individual effort is needed in educating I-self in the field which the I know that the I was born for. I dub that I n I can repatriate to any part of Afrika., not to Shashamane alone. I know a Bobo Dread from UK who repatriate to Shashamane and He was so disapointed with the way the systeam treat the I concerning the right to live and work. So, He decide to come to I country 'coz it's Irie up here. But what He realize is that, there is a need of getting Afrikans to fight for the Afrikans who are in abroad. By preparing a place and the plan which I n I who repatriate have to live into. So, He's working on that. Well, I wish you could see His plan., it's a Ras Tafarian village! Where I n I can live and prosper through farming, factories, Ras Tafarian schools, Temple, Hospitals, sports centres, youth centres, library, market place, ..just the whole life man! It's Zion ma!. Repatriation needs to be planned.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I