Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3982&start_row=1

Iyesus and Selassie

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/1/2010 2:03:49 PM

Greetings,

Ark I, i read on one of the posts you said iyesus and Selassie are in the midst of the throne of God, but i was smoking herb one day and Capleton was showing I it was Selassie on the throne. And Iyesus always say believe i am He. I think iyesus is in the father and the father in him, as Selassie is the father. But i'm just trying to understand this thing with iyesus and Selassie are in the midst of the throne, scriptures to support would be helpful

Bless

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/1/2010 2:21:13 PM

in an interview selassie said...''We might serve our people as a Father serves his Son''. I see this as Selassie the father as he has always served the son of Jha, iyesus kristos

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/1/2010 6:22:18 PM

@ Young Lion

There is bible proof via scripture that can answer your question. However I will allow our good brother Ark I to answer it, because you asked the question of him.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/4/2010 11:44:51 PM

The first thing I must say is that God is One with no separation. Haile Selassie I is One, Yeshua Christ is One, All who Live as One with God are One.

And in terms of the Trinity Father, Son, and Irits. The way I sight that is Father is God, the Oneness of Creation, the Son or Daughter are those that join the Oneness of God. The Irits is God and is the Spirit that connects I and I with the Oneness of God. Yeshua Christ and Haile Selassie I were Born as God, in the Oneness. Once I sight a Man or Woman who are One, then I make no distinction or separation between them and God.

One

Ocean

Now in regard to the scriptures I was speaking of when I say that Haile Selassie I and Yeshua Christ and the Creator sit on the same One throne.

---------------------------------
Revelation 5

[1] And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
[2] And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
[3] And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
[4] And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
[5] And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Haile Selassie I is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, who hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. He overcame the World and is One with the Most High, and He also overcame when he prevailed to open the book and loose the seals, and thing that no one else could do. Yeshua Christ was set down with his Father in his Father's throne, and Yeshua Christ grants He who Overcomes to sit with him in his throne, which is the same One throne that is his Father's throne.

When Haile Selassie I was Coronated, that was the point where the Seals were opened, and he opened them upon both the Earth Throne and Iritual Throne. John was in the Irits when he saw the things he saw

Revelation 4
[1] After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
[2] And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

To Itinue from the scripture in Revelation 5:

Revelation 5
[5] And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
[6] And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
[7] And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

In verse 5, it is proclaimed that the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book and to loose the seven seals thereof. It was proclaimed at this point because it began when Selassie I took the throne on Earth, and then in verse 6, the Lamb, who is the seven Irits of God, the Oneness of God, which includes both Yeshua and Haile Selassie I. So Selassie I Itinued the action within the Irits to proceed with the judgements that were called with the opening of the Seals. So now John not only heard of the Seals being opened, but he could also see it.

Another scripture that shows it is here:
Revelation 12
[1] And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
[2] And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
[3] And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
[4] And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
[5] And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

"her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

As I said above

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Haile Selassie I is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, who hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. He overcame the World and is One with the Most High, and He also overcame when he prevailed to open the book and loose the seals, and thing that no one else could do. Yeshua Christ was set down with his Father in his Father's throne, and Yeshua Christ grants He who Overcomes to sit with him in his throne, which is the same One throne that is his Father's throne.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

From RasTafarI's birth he was One with Selassie I. The Coronation was the connection between the Earth and the Irits, "As in the Irits, so shall it be on Earth".

And also here:

Rev.22
[1] And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
[2] In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
[3] And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

The Throne of God and of the Lamb, the Lamb being the seven Irits of God, which is the Oneness of God.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/5/2010 5:14:43 PM

Yes I, Haile Selassie I, Emmanuel 7th, and Iyasus Christ are all One in the Lamb, and all who Live according to the Irits of God are One with Jah. There is not more than one jah,or many jahs, but all who Live as One are granted to sit with the Creator on His Throne.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/5/2010 5:38:49 PM

Here is something a person named Irie Lion wrote:

WHATS INTERESTING IS ALL THE EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE AROUND THE TIME OF HIM CORONATION IN 1930... THE RISE OF HITLER, THE HOLOCAUST, WWII, THE START OF THE ATOMIC AGE, RACE FOR NUCLEAR POWER... ALOT OF SIGNIFICANCE IN THAT TIME THAT RELATE TO THE DESCRIPTION OF THE 4 HORSES... IT SAYS CLEARLY IN THE BIBLE, THAT THE LOOSENING OF THE 7 SCROLLS WERE 7 DIFFERENT EVENTS. IN IMAN VIEW THE FIRST 4 HAVE BEEN LOOSENED, THE 5TH NOBODY WOULD KNOW AS IT DOESNT DEAL WITH A FLESH CONCEPTION HERE ON EARTH, BUT A SPIRITUAL ONE, WHERE THE WHITE ROBES ARE HANDED OUT TO THOSE WHO GAVE THIER LIFE IN JAH NAME. THEN THE 6TH IS EXTREMELY CATASTROPHIC WITH A GREAT EARTHQUAKE AND THE STARS FALLING TO THE EARTH, SKY RECEDES LIKE A SCROLL, EVERY MOUNTAIN AND ISLAND MOVED OUT OF PLACE... DONT KNOW IF THIS ONE HAS YET COME TO PASS....BUT SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE CAUSED BY A NUCLEAR WAR...BACK WHEN THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN THEY DIDNT KNOW WHAT A NUCLEAR MISSLE WAS, SO MAYBE IT WAS DESCRIBED AS STARS FALLING FROM THE SKY CAUSING GREAT EARTHQUAKES, AND THE MUSHROOM CLOUD WAS LIKE THE SKY RECEDING LIKE A SCROLL, WHICH IT DOES RECEDE LIKE SUCH. THEN CAUSING THE THE SUN TO BECOME BLACK AS SACKCLOTH HAIR, FROM ALL THE SMOKE, AND THE MOON BECOME RED AS BLOOD...WHICH ALREADY IN AN AFTERNOON MOON LOOKS LIKE IN L.A. SOCAL.

World War II, the Cold War, the Liberation of Africa, the formation of the European Union, American hegemony, all these events have unfolded since RasTafarI was coronated Haile Selassie I, Power of the Hola Trinity, in 1930. Babylon queendom throne is going down, only JAH Throne shall stand.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/5/2010 8:19:32 PM

Yes iyah, many things have come inna the last century with and after the Crownation of His Majesty
even reggae music, yuh know, today, most of i bredrin and sistren look down on reggae, understandably, but...i think we can safely say, the emergence of this "new" kind of music was not a ...coincidence

there have been positives and negatives, as always

one interesting thing to i, is the changes that the youths of the world have experienced, especially the emergence of what they call, Generation X....what a name to give to a generation of youths, eh ?

this is a little bit from Wiki

"In the 1991 book Generations, William Strauss and Neil Howe call this generation the "13th Generation" and define the birth years as 1961 to 1981. 1970, the approximate mid point of the "13th Generation", had the lowest birth rate of this period.

According to the authors, Generation X is "the 13th generation" to be familiar with the flag of the United States (counting back to the peers of Benjamin Franklin).[3] The label was also chosen because they consider it a "Reactive" or "Nomad" generation, composed of those who were children during a spiritual awakening.

Older generations generally have negative perceptions of Reactive generations—whose members tend to be pragmatic and perceptive, savvy but amoral, more focused on money than on art[15] -- and the use of 13 is also intended to associate this perception with the negative connotations of that number.

The authors highlight this negative perception by noting the popularity of "devil-child" movies, wherein children are portrayed as malevolent protagonists (e.g. Rosemary's Baby[16]), released soon after the generation's first members were born.[17]"

Everything have its part inna the fulfillment of Jah Prophecy

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I