Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=397&start_row=11

Don't trouble yourself

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/29/2018 7:42:24 PM

Good reasoning in these times

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/30/2018 12:53:36 AM

Revelation 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/30/2018 12:56:25 PM

Yes Iyah, words of the wise

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/30/2018 2:28:56 PM

Funny that he -- nesta -- quotes the Bible, but wont stand for these teachings one bit..

Leviticus 18:22: g[Men] shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.h
Leviticus 20:13: gIf there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act.h
Matthew 18:6: "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."

Muhammad is a pedophile according to the Quran. He raped a 9 year old girl.. Nesta has no problem with this.. He told me it is more wrong of me to call that out as wicked, than it is to rape a child..

Disgusting

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/1/2018 12:50:58 AM

And so it is written that it is the ACT of sinning and NOT THE SINNER which is an "abomination" and "detestable."

Thank you for providing the relevant scripture. i didn't not have it handy or committed to memory when i wrote my earlier reasoning refuting the common error of judging the sinner himself or herself to be "an abomination" (which, of course, if true would make us all abominations in JAH's eyes for we are all sinners).

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/1/2018 6:03:14 AM

Now can we please return the reasoning in this thread to not troubling Iselves over the wickedness in which others engage?

At the risk of pointing out the Psychology 101 obvious, a need to keep steering the reasoning in these threads to behaviors of a sexual nature bespeaks an abnormal fixation with, and titillation by, such topics.

While speaking frequently of Love, tolerance, forgiveness, refraining from judgment, and charity, His Majesty never saw fit to obsess over proscribed sexual behavior. Maybe we should learn a lesson from that example and focus on the beams in our own eyes.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 12/1/2018 11:39:21 AM

I stand for the children who are being actively indoctrinated into the sexual perversion of lgbtqp. It is being brought to schools, public libraries, city council meetings, all in a concerted effort to bring children into it. I have a young child who will soon be of school age. This is a major problem that I will have to directly face. I know how it is happening. I know who is pushing it. I know why they are doing it. One must be aware of the enemy in order to defeat it.

Dont believe me that it is being pushed to indoctrinate children? I can 100% prove it. I can post mainstream news reports and videos showing the 'trans story time' or the city council meeting..

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/1/2018 12:34:57 PM

Without a doubt there is a lot of very inappropriate (especially age inappropriate) subject matter being presented in the public institutions of America the Babylon and her Western vassal states. It really boggles the mind. Your concern as a parent is justified and the best way to counteract those influences (assuming you don't want to move to raise your children in a healthier environment/culture) is to lead by strong example.
i'm not sure how deeply i influenced my daughters by the what i said to them, but they definitely watched and emulated their parents' behavior. It's difficult because those types of diabolical influences are all around children being raised in Western culture. Earning the respect of your children by showing them respect as YouMan beings is essential to becoming a prevailing influence in their lives.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 12/1/2018 1:54:04 PM

Psalms 139; 19 - 24.

, . . Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O Jah: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
Do not I hate them, O Jah Jah, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Search me, O Jah, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 12/1/2018 2:15:08 PM

Rastaman living in a babylon again, yet again!
Babylon a vex!
I and I see and read from Psalms 139, I man have to learn.
I man no trouble Iself.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I