Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3969&start_row=21

Adam and Eve

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/2/2010 9:11:50 PM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

quote "pls stop shifting the blame, i said you are the joke, not slavery or colonialism" end quote

?!?!?!?!? Hummmmm? okay......all I have been talking about is slavery and colonialism. Your probelm is, as soon as I bring up the progenetor of these crimes, now you have a probelm with it. When the father of these crimes are revealed to you as the white man, now you turn into chris Rock looking for some safe escape route from dealing with the truth via comedy. It is hard to figure you out. You claim that slavery and colonialism is not a joke, yet I am not allowed to speak about the enslavers and the colonizers?

Oh I forgot we can speak about them, just as long as we say how much we love them lol.

Give me a break

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/3/2010 5:09:54 AM

lol, let me tell yuh, there is nothing that you can "reveal" to i about what the white nation has done inna this world.

"It is hard to figure you out" lol, thank you

I know yuh cyaan figure i out, how could you
You are the kind of person who asks, why should i love my neighbour
lol, joker

You are the type of person who is confused enough to think that you haffe stop to Love and fill your heart with hate in order to fight for your rights
best thing yuh said so far, yuh are not a Ras, mi apprecilove dat

no doubt yuh cyaan figure i out

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/3/2010 9:40:04 AM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

quote" You are the type of person who is confused enough to think that you haffe stop to Love and fill your heart with hate in order to fight for your rights" end quote

-Hmmmm I wonder if the Hatians had love in their hearts when they kicked the French out of their land. You seem to me to be a poet and not a warrior, which is fine. In every nation their are various task for all people. My task is that of a warrior. This is why I said what I said the first time around. "The white man has taken off the physical chains, due to the mental chains being even stronger". We are like tamed animals. You love your oppresor. Therefore he has no breech to his safety. Sorry I keep forgetting, your people the Ethiopians are free. To be honest, the last stronghold of oppression is in north America. That being Canada and the United States. All black nations, and Indian nations are free. There are no foreign rulers in Central and South America. There are no foreign rulers in Africa. And their are no foreign rulers in Asia. Their are no foreign rulers in the middle East, unless you account for the AMERICAN occupation in their land, but the Americans are not the government in the middle east. A lot of people wonder why I include Canada, that parades herself around as if she is a peacful nation. The only reason Canada is considered peaceful, is because she has not upset OTHER WHITE NATIONS, nor has she upset ARAB NATIONS. So if our slave masters are cool with Canada, we should be also?!?!?!? Canada comprises of the French, the same Frenchmen who held our brothers the Haitians in bondage. The Canadians are Frenchmen who destroyed the indigenous indians of that land. Canada has not given the land back to the Natives of that land. Therefore Canada and America will be destroyed together as predicted in the previous verses that I posted on this forum.

quote "best thing yuh said so far, yuh are not a Ras, mi apprecilove dat". end quote

-Like I stated before, I do not dellusion myself with grand titles that I do not deserve. The only Chief, Ras, or kingman that I know Is Selassie I. I am a warrior of Selassie I. If you are a Ras, then so be it. Perhaps you can lend me some troops to invade North America, and free my people and return their land. That I can appreciate !

enough said

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/5/2010 12:49:53 AM

Sometime I wonder when I see people come here and talk about picking up arms against America. I wonder if they are sent by babylon to fish out people who speak in support of picking up arms, so they can find a way to officially label RasTafarI as terrorists. Or if they are a person who is not serious enough to act, but just come to talk. Or if they are a person who is serious, but is foolish enough to advertise themself on the internet for babylon to see, giving babylon the excuse they want, without babylon needing to put in any effort to get that excuse.

Whatever the case is with the I. I have no interest in the war you speak of. What would do I and I better is to Learn to work together and buy and sell from eachother. I made that website IRudder.com to encourage I and I to work together and buy from each other, and pay each other for work I and I need done. I never had any intention of self profit when I made that website, that is why it is free for both buyers and sellers. I am also working on other things to build up a business and to make it powerful enough so it can help I and I RasTafarI Idrens and Istrens to make their own businesses.

So as I said, I have no interest in the war of arms you speak of. Being part of that will only destroy I efforts towards Movements that can actually enable I and I to be free and independent, instead of just dead. The example I seek is Haile Selassie I. Read His speeches and see what He Teaches I and I to do. I and I are supposed to build our own empire, so that nobody else can control I and I.

I have said before
------------------------
Burning Spear sings a song where he says "Marcus went to China, to set up the black business, they copied him, they copied him, they copied him". The Chinese learned from Marcus and set up serious communities in cities around the world, with malls and stores so that they could buy anything they need from eachother, helping each other grow in strength, instead of just passing on their energy to others with almost nothing in return. Even though Marcus Garvey is I and I Prophet, so many of I and I have not Learned from him.
------------------------

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 7/5/2010 7:49:35 AM

@Ark I
Where can I read about Marcus Garvey inspiring the Chinese? I haven't really focussed on that yet. Thanks!

@Fikre Jahnhoi & Danel
It always pleases Babylon to see brothers fighting. Could you go back to topic?

Thanks

Sister Ifua

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/5/2010 9:02:51 AM

No worries mi sistren, there is no fighting here. And just becas someone come on a Rasta site, dont call dem mi brother, mi know who mi bredrin and sistren are, right, even if we have a common enemy or a common goal, if mi cyaan see Christ inna you, mi nah call yuh mi bredrin or sistren, thats just i, mi cyaan apologize

Give thanks for rising the name of Marcus Mosiah Garvey, there was something i wanted to post that i sighted on another site, this is a good time to post it

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/5/2010 11:28:46 PM

I haven't seen written reports of it, I just heard Burning Spear sing about it.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/6/2010 5:46:17 AM

Yes, i havent seen a written report about that. But still, ini know that there is a great unwritten oral history of Garvey, especially the time after he was deported and returned to JA. If yuh a listen Burning Spear and Culture songs, yuh can hear some of that oral history.

So ye,mi cyaan think of any direct connection to China, but mi can think of one such connection to Asia, particularly to Vietnam. That innection come through the man called Nguyễn Sinh Cung, a.k.a, Ho Chi Minh, the communist revolutionary
I have heard that he used to live in Harlem in his younger days,working as a cook in a hotel , and used to go to hear Marcus Garvey speak and so was influenced by Garvey

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 7/6/2010 8:04:30 PM

Gen;chp3vs5: For JAH doth know that in the day ye eat there of, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. InI was sighting this as it also could be that the serpent could be tempting Eve as saying that if she eat's the fruit she would be equal to JAH and that could be another way the serpent tempted her. Instead Eve and Adam were cast out for not obeying JAH'S word concerning the tree. InI also heard of another story of a woman named Lilith that was made before Eve but wasn't as submissive as Eve when it came to obeying man so JAH cast her out and made Eve who would listen to Adam.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/8/2010 7:25:54 PM

@ Sister Ifua

Yes my sister he is my brother. He now wants to divide our people based on a belief system lol. He is unable to seperate one's belief in a certain topic, from knowing that one is blood related.

Personally I have no probelm with the brother. In a nation you have farmers and warriors. If he is not a warrior, then he should step a side and let the war party pass. He is the type of brother that will hold his head as a pias Rasta, all the while the opressor kills his children in the streets of Babylon everyday. But even if we disagree, I can still acknowledge him as my brother. That shows how immature he is.

Fikre Jahnhoi stated "that everyone who comes on a Rasta site is not his brother". Likewise everyone who gets high smoking weed, and listening to marley does not make him a Rasta either.

There is no time for the weak of heart.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I