Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3967&start_row=11

Menelik also

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/2/2010 8:12:11 PM

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.
Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.
For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.
For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/2/2010 9:15:03 PM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

WOW we actually got a scripture reference from the comedian lol

Good Job!

Revelations 18:3-10

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Ofcourse this is not referring to any white nation. It must be about people from outerspace. Maybe the martians lol.

The word speaks for itself.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/3/2010 5:23:30 AM

"Ofcourse this is not referring to any white nation. It must be about people from outerspace. Maybe the martians lol."

"thinking that this passages refers in anyway to space or the sky or actual clouds or actual stars....is foolishness"

ah, when did i say that

i guess yuh "forgot" i had said that eh ?

if yuh going to laugh bring something real next time
just something to think about while yuh try figure i out lol

"WOW we actually got a scripture reference from the comedian"

haha, how could i be the comedian when yuh have been making i laugh since yuh came here ?

and what is the point of putting up those Ible lines, when obviously, yuh do not have a clue as to it means to "come out of her" while yuh still are "partaking of her sins" ??

"Good Job!"
thanks very much

and yuh too, Good Job on how yuh completely ignore the reason why i put those Ible passages up there.....nice one

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/3/2010 9:07:49 AM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

I know why you put the bible verses up there. Those verses indicate an anti-war position. But like most readers of the bible, you select one verse, and have no understanding of the complete text. That is why I list long passages surrounding my selected bible verse, to show you exactly what the verse is referring to. If you read the entire passage, you would see that it is not informing God's people to not fight for freedom. Take your time, read the entire chapter, and try not to interpret the passage with passive eyes. This time if you read the entire chapter you may get a new understanding of the very passage that you posted.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/3/2010 11:31:54 AM

"I know why you put the bible verses up there. Those verses indicate an anti-war position."

lol, sorry, wrong again, have another guess at it

and if you guessed the first part wrong, then what does the rest of what yuh wrote mean to i ?

nothing

this is whats been happening the whole time i try to talk to yuh, if yuh had eyes to see, yuh would see my "jokes" as yuh call them have more truth than your "serious" talk

lol, i know i am like a blank to yuh, so yuh just keep fillin in the blanks with your ignorance and yuh really think yuh are talking about i lol
keep talking, what does it matter to i, its just starting to really bore me now

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/4/2010 5:44:03 PM

If what I say bore you, then as a FREE man that you claim to be, you can just simply not read it. Infact if it bores you so much, just move that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I