Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3938&start_row=1

Learning from the Jungle

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: original Sent: 5/17/2010 10:52:46 AM

Praise to Jah Ras Tafari for I n I truthful one way existence since the beginning and all this time we still survive and stand stronger every day and now with ArkI and these websites.

I had an experience today
I visit a wellness group in my local town to help people with mental health problems to learn from themseles and to discover the strength that they have usually dormant in their hearts...that is Jah gift to all people.

A femail there said that she often cant sleep.
I put it to her that if a man is living in the jungle in a natural environment, that he might also go without sleep if there is a threat to him. I said as an example that there might be a lion circling around him and that this would stop him from sleeping. Before the man can go to sleep he has to deal with this and so if he meditates he would for examle realise that it is beacuse he is eating monkey, and that this would be the reason for the threat from the lion. If the man then chooses to change and become a herbivore and ask Jah for forgiveness that the lion will then disappear naturally and then the man can sleep.

Like most people the femail i was speaking do was ignorant and competitive, and said that she has an african dog (the one with the pointed ears) and said that the african dogs in Africa are very big and are used by some tribes to protect them from lions.

1) i want to know if this is true
2) i want to know how the lion and dog are likely to deal with this situation (how will I deal with this?)
3) i have now made an attempt for the second time to become vegan

Respect to the first african tribe Jah Ras Tafari for maintaining this knowledge.... and for the natural order of things that i n i might share and reason.

Messenger: original Sent: 5/17/2010 11:43:18 AM

I have decided to leave the group because helping people that are ignorant is putting me at risk...it is up to each individual to look within themselves, i have told them this and am not going there again.

I realise that in the example above, the lion and dog would not want to fight and it is likely that the man would be kept awake all night by the elephant until he stops eating meat.

I interested to know if this would be likely to happen much as the natural order of life the divine ratio/plan, etc

I am assuming that i n i would be at peace and harmony and love with all the animals with i n i livity

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/17/2010 10:20:57 PM

Here is a link about a dog helping deal with Lions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesian_Ridgeback

I hope you don't put your theory to the test against a Lion, or you will likely be attacked by one. A Lion will not always attack a person if a person is around them, but I can assure you that being vegan won't protect you.

Messenger: original Sent: 5/18/2010 5:22:22 AM

thanks ArkI
I was kind of assuming that it is possible still to leave in peace wi all the animals by virtue of being righteous as it was in the first tribe?

man huntil lion with dog is typical Babylon...
the femail i mentioned; her response was also typical Babylon
People just dont wanna join with one true righteous tribe of Juda and sill they try to compete..

Zion is not a destination it is a necessity!!

Messenger: original Sent: 5/18/2010 5:47:50 AM

Lion neva attack no man until man defect...the Lion must be able to sense Babylon and also sense righteousness

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/18/2010 8:25:11 AM

Mi nah have no idea what this is all about

but i will sah, mi nah like or appreciate di Wombman dem being called femail
whats dat about ?

Messenger: original Sent: 5/18/2010 9:14:41 AM

i didnt know wether to call her a girl or woman so i called her femail?

it is about livin naturally in Africa with the animals
and how different it is now compared to how it was with de first tribe

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I