Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3935&start_row=1

Ever look forward to a brighta day Rasta

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/5/2010 12:26:52 PM

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/6/2010 12:37:06 PM

To see your hurt would be their greatest ambition

Messenger: Mzizi Sent: 5/12/2010 8:01:23 PM

Haile I WarriorsConquer...for tru only InI warriors shall conquer, some how some way something has to give even if a little scatter Selassie I kno. All of InI live with death everyday...from the physical to the Iritual and mental...complete "deadness". Rasta-Far-I is Iniversal LOVE that fill whole creation and provide the Light to all InI.
Every now and then the vibes come dark and dreary much like a storm moving through Mama Earth but groundation in H.I.M move mountains. Self knowledge comes through facing adversity and overcoming it same as InI father did in the flesh. InI are a spark of HIM divinity so there is nttn to lose but only to gain from the womb to the tomb...in the good times and bad times Ises and supplication is only unto the Holy 1....SELAH-Selah-See-I still hailin Jah nuff.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/13/2010 6:20:24 AM

Peter Tosh tell enemy sey "Know, When I and I pray it is a serious thing". So see how David a come up pon Goliath after all I and I already been through. Only I and I believe in I and I and its nuff stuggle to Keep Faith even for We who have seen. But I man already give thanks to a backbiter still, cause since We were stong when We came in peace, What them gonna feel now?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I