Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3933&start_row=1

Gulf Oil Spill

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/3/2010 5:29:49 PM

Have the I them heard about British Petroleum's oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico?

I read that it could be the worst oil spill since the Exxon Valdez in 1989.

"LIKE KATRINA"

BP was also using undersea robots to try to fix the well blowout preventer, a mechanism he said had failed to keep the oil from gushing from the stricken rig after the accident.

BP officials have likened efforts to fix the failed preventer to performing "open-heart surgery at 5,000 feet in the dark."

"No one understands why it's failed," Hayward said.

Fishing in a wide swathe of federal waters between Louisiana and Florida's Pensacola Bay was restricted for 10 days on Sunday to avoid any chance that contaminated seafood will make its way to store shelves.

The Gulf supports a seafood industry that is second only to Alaska in the United States. The area accounts for the bulk of U.S. production of oysters and shrimp.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 5/3/2010 6:56:58 PM

The fishing industry down there is filing a law suit against BP and Florida hotels are filing due to cancelations from the spill.If they would just legalize hemp we wouldn't have this mess.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/3/2010 9:51:26 PM

Words of Prophet Mitar Tarabic:

-------------------
People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold [another name for crude oil is "black gold"], which will give them light, speed and power, and the earth will shed tears of sorrow, because there will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The earth will suffer because of these open wounds. Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them: "Come on, take me, don't you see that I am here, all around you." Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realise how stupid it was to dig all those holes. This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself. There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realisation [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple.
-------------------

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 5/4/2010 1:26:35 PM

JAH has given us everything InI need to live pon dis earth.We have the sun,wind&water for natural electricity.Vegetation for food&shelter and clothes.JAH has even given us natural medicine.JAH feeds the hungry,clothes the naked and helps the sick all with the help of MOTHER EARTH. The ALPHA and OMEGA From BEGINING to END,HAILE SELASSIE I & EMPRESS MENEN. Blessed.

Messenger: RASKISHO Sent: 5/7/2010 4:22:18 PM

STOP DIG FOH OIL AND START TILL DEH SOIL THEM NEVA KNOW DAT RASTA? ALL NON PLANTERS AND ONES WHO DON'T LOVE NATURE SHALL PERISH OFF DIS YAH EARTH SEEN RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/10/2010 10:59:01 PM

Babylon likes energy to be provided through their hands, otherwise they can't charge for it and control people with it.

Nicola Tesla figured out a way to gather energy from the atmosphere.

The basic concept was to shoot a high powered bolt of electricity in the atmosphere and then wait for it to return after it travels around the earth, then hit it again with another bolt at the same time it is passing through, and then continue to hit it each time it travels. The bolt going through the air gathers energy from that atmosphere and so when it returns after its travel it has more energy than before, and each time it goes around it gathers more energy from the atmosphere. It is more complicated than that, but that is the general idea.

This way of gathering energy is endless and it would spread energy throughout the whole world where people could use it for free. Cars and other mechanical or electronic devices would need an antenna and a device made to use the antenna and they would have power.

A wealthy American business man was funding a project Tesla was doing and Tesla built the equipment for the test. He was able to power light bulbs several kilometres away from the station, by just grounding them to the earth and using the energy that collected in the atmosphere.

After realizing the potential of his invention, he told his investor that what he found could be used to give free power to everyone around the world, no matter where they lived. The investor basically said that he can't make a continuing profit from that, because other people could make the antenna, and he wouldn't have the steady stream of cash flow people get when they control energy through oil or electrical grids.

The station he built was destroyed by the American military, I can't remember their excuse for doing it, but it had something to do with World war 2. Tesla later figured that the technology could potentially be used as a weapon because it was possible to direct the energy in one place and destroy a large area. Also, the frequency of this energy in the earth is the same frequency that our brains operate, so it opens the door to the possibility of people figuring out how to influence people's minds to some extent using the energy.

Because of the way he saw people behave in these times, he knew he couldn't trust them with the technology and so he didn't pursue it.

I think this energy is the same energy Mitar Tarabic spoke of in the quote above where he said:
----------------------
the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them: "Come on, take me, don't you see that I am here, all around you." Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realise how stupid it was to dig all those holes. This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself.
----------------------

Notice that he says remember, meaning that we knew it once before, probably a long long time ago.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/12/2010 9:21:15 PM

Tesla is a genius, he was influential in developing AC (alternating current) for power and wireless technology, along with many other patents. He had to compete with Edison because Edison advocated DC (direct current) electric power. He was fluent in seven different languages. Here is something Tesla said:

"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe.[59]"

Of course babylon doesn't want a technology that is not profitable and easily controlled, they want that steady stream of cash.

I read about Tesla's involvement in the HAARP technology in this reasoning:

Nikola Tesla

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/2/2010 10:49:25 PM

It is crazy that that oil is still gushing into the ocean, they are going to cause so much damage.

At least when an oil tanker leaks, it is finished when the oil tanker is empty, but this well keeps on flowing and flowing.

How can these heathens do a thing like this and not provide a way to shut it off? I hope the other heathens that have these ocean oil wells do something to prevent this from happening in the future to their wells.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 6/5/2010 2:17:19 AM

They placed a cap on it but it's still leaking and they say it will still leak through summer. Shell was supposed to start drilling off the Arctic but was told to delay until 2011.BP claims to have the money to clean up the spill.Babylon won't be happy until they've drained Mother Earth's blood like the vampire's they are.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/15/2010 7:17:30 PM

I heard a lightning strike temporarily set a BP cleanup ship on fire

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I