Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3924&start_row=1

Why "world of jah" must be Bun Out

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 4/27/2010 7:43:27 AM

In its incarnation the foundation of that function is racism and must come back transparent. Them create a hostile discrimination environment in the lead up to them "private party". Where is the Racism? Its in the race supremacist power structures that keep the idea of a fundamental tribalist and often fundamentally racist division within, and being esposed by, the Rastafari Movement that has been consistently ENCOURAGED on "woj". Babylon sway war vibes and some a just suck it up. And they feel power from this because babylon give them its power to keep war alive. JAH know Bablyon LOVE to see a "Black Retribution" Mentality. In Rastafari Name! Only an Irony this deep must be orchestrated. Orchestrate a communications lock down to lock down locks men. It only comes down to we in the form of likkle ones latched to the power of ownership with the full force of evil behind them making a constant distraction, manipulation, and misrepresentation for their own imagination of "power within the movement". But fe vanity not unity and they ARE beyond the gates. Real Rasta Unity Neva Squabble. Neva become offended. Needs no censor(not to be confused with censer) cause the vibes Itect Always! So see which company they build.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/28/2010 11:57:54 PM

I don't trod on that website, so I don't know enough about the website to have an opinion about it.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/11/2010 5:07:34 PM

Well that is also unfortunate because Rastafari should be aware of influences like that to His Majesty's Name and those who stand under it.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/12/2010 1:12:10 PM

It is not really that unfortunate. There are plenty of websites out there that misrepresent RasTafarI, it is a waste of time and effort chasing them down because they won't stop. If one stops, another will take its place.

I don't worry about such things anyway. They actually provide a good service to I and I, they help filter out the people that don't belong with I and I.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/12/2010 7:02:49 PM

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/12/2010 9:46:10 PM

The wheat will be separated from the tares, everything will unfold as it was written.

Correcting I own wickedness and rising towards JAH will burn babylon more than focusing on the wickedness of others.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/12/2010 10:45:29 PM

"Correcting I own wickedness and rising towards JAH"

Yes I, that is it.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/13/2010 3:10:34 AM

Whoso is loving instruction, is loving knowledge, And whoso is hating reproof is brutish.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/13/2010 3:31:17 AM

Anyway it is a falsity to talk of I and I wickedness, Because Rastafari are only the pure who have already yod through the fire.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/13/2010 6:18:24 AM

"Because Rastafari are only the pure who have already yod through the fire."

This is True, RasTafarI are the pure Ones who trod through the Fire.

But If I am completely honest with Iself, I still have areas of weakness that I must blaze and correct to Rise towards JAH RasTafarI and be completely One with Jah.

I am not saying to ignore wickedness in the world. But One must have Fire within to blaze outside of Oneself, so that Fire joins with Fire.

Check out this Reasoning:

Don't trouble yourself

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I