Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=392&start_row=1

we need to spread the message of jah

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RaS DJ Sent: 7/20/2004 12:55:44 AM

So many people in this world believe rastafarians are voodo folowing jamaicans who have nuttin but hate for the white man. the world needs to see all aspects of this movement.. an not the false image portrayed by tv. if u look on the internet an type rastafari in a search engine . the first thing that pops up is a site saying all rastas hate the white man .. they smoke ganja .. and are all black. i kno that still many ras beleive whites shouldnt be involved .. but not all .. an all this babylon talk needs to be muted an we must get the message out .. cause everyone is ignorant to the culture

no babylon talk can bother a rightous man, but the rightous man must teach the babylon child or just more will be born an babylon will never fall.

one

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 7/20/2004 6:29:02 AM

but if they know very much about "us", they may think of methods fighting us down. they may create something new to fight I and I down. so let the fool be foolish. and let the chosen ones know the WORD OF GOD. JAH reaches his chosen people, anyway. so there is no need to spread the message. because the people who are chosen to see HIM will see HIM. no matter if we spread the message or not.
we can tell the message to those who we think of don't abuse the message and treat it right. but I wouldn't cry it out into the world.

y'know ... the fool cries out the foolishness, and the wise man keeps his knowledge secret.

if we cry out the message, this message isn't foolish. don't think that I meant it like this. no no. I wanted to express that it would be foolish to cry out the message to everyone.

we bettah keep our knowledge and share it with those who really come to us (maybe "visit" us) to learn. who doesn't come to us, doesn't seem to want to learn about the message. if one really wants to learn, she/he will search for people she/he can learn from. and than we can share our wisdom with those who want to learn and think serious about the message and things.

y'know what I mean ?

but this is just how I see it.

Messenger: RaS DJ Sent: 7/20/2004 10:52:26 AM

i understand what ur saying but not all who are ignorant to the message are fools. some just havent been exposed to it. there willl always be fools who talk about jah people badly. but some just havent seen the message. here in america were living in the heart of babylon. an as far as them trying to work against us if they knew more about us, we have nothing to fear as long as it is I-n-I. Jah is with us not them.im not saying we should try converting people .. im just saying if someone thinks they kno about the whole ras culture but have no idea u should point them to messsage boards like this. or talk to them yourself cause everytime babylon tells people lies especially about us ras an they beleive it thats just another person on the side of babylon. idk maybe im wrong .. but i dont think the message should be withheld.
one

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 7/20/2004 11:42:31 AM

Blessed Love JAH RASTA FAR I

All due raspect Ras, There is no message to spread, becuz nothing is secret. LIFE is TRUTH. INI not the perception, but rather what INI is. B&UMBA KLATT on fitting in with the heathens. INI not to pollute I self with thier ways. Move about with AWARENESS and consciousness, INI leader is RASTA FAR I.

Ignorace is not lack of truth, it is IGNORING what is KNOWN. It is chosing to be dead over being a LIVE.

Rasta don't fear what any man say or do to INI. RASTA means NO FEAR.

Many are called but few are chosen...why ? becuz they chose not to heed, they chose to IGNORE. Jah allows each i to chose to live or die....it is essential to know that.

Ital is Vital.....livity. Anyone who does NOT OVERSTAND is understanding, they want to change what is standing, becuz they are under and want to move it off them. BUMBA KLATT.

Compassion is leaving other people alone. When the student is ready the teacher will arrive.

The ONLY act that INI to do is to LIVE RASTA LIVITY.

The only missionary work is on yourself. KNOW YOURSELF cuz until each i is a perfect image of the most high, the i has no place to to be telling others how to live. At that place of perfection the DESIRE" to change others is gone. BLISS

LOVE is the only LAW to obey

Let not your love be in tongue and words, but in deed and action.

LIVE UP RASTA MAN.

Haile I Selassie I-POWER OF THE TRINITY
AIR-WATER-EARTH
WORD- SOUND- POWER
PROPHET -PRIEST -KING
BODY- MIND- SOUL
FATHER- SON -WHOLLY SPIRIT

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY
Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/20/2004 12:16:10 PM

truth

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 7/20/2004 5:16:41 PM

"not all who are ignorant to the message are fools"

well...maybe they ain't fools. right.
but they can not hope for salvation:

SelassieI:
"...and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its GREAT MESSAGE, he cannot hope for salvation." (Bible-speech)

Messenger: RaS DJ Sent: 7/21/2004 1:48:01 AM

true... i understand .. just sick of people being so ignorant i guess... big ups to all who posted on this subject its nice to see so much reasoning
one

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 7/22/2004 1:19:31 AM

Blesesd Love Beloved Community, JAH RASTA FAR I

Ras Dj, Peace to the I. Don't let the ignorant get u sick, site? That is why INI watch and be aware of INI associations. INI don't separate INI live, but rather I trod and movements.

Peter Tosh sited "Vexation of the soul is vanity" and I check that is something I deal with often. Love is not getting into bed with everyone, Love is letting people be who they are. Including the I. But never do I let someone who is foolish become I downfall. Site?
Don't compromise ur righteousness for the folly of the foolish. Many times "they" will ask u questions not out of seeking wiseup, but rather to trap and downpress the i to bring u down to doubt. But Be aware of who and the intentions of them who quest the I. Afoolish person looks wise when he does not talk. site ?

Love the Livity of INI above the folly of the foolish. Don;t compromise RASTA FAR I

Live up Rasta... that is the only mission that is RIGHT.

LOVE IS THE ONLY LAW TO OBEY

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/22/2004 10:11:24 AM

I and I should do what Jah calls on I and I to do. So when Jah calls on I and I to speak, then speak. When Jah calls for silence, then silence. This way, I and I will always be speaking at the right time, right place, and to the right person.

I have learned some of what I know through the Bible, some through Selassie I speeches, some through I thoughts and Jah inspiration, and some through other RasTafarI who reason with I. Just as other RasTafarI reasoned with I, I also reason with others, in due time and season.

The message has been out for a long time, since the beginning of time. Christ came to remind the people of truth a few centuries ago, and Selassie I came in these times to remind them again. It is nothing new, just as people's resistance to Jah truth is nothing new. Some will resist and some will hear.

I and I need to open our eyes to see who will or won't hear. Sometimes, no matter how many times you show truth to someone, they will not hear the truth, but will continue in foolishness. If we don't recognize these people and move on, then we will be wasting time casting pearls to swine, when the time could have been used to give Jah word to someone who will learn, or building up our own heights to rise closer to Jah. It is not just an issue with the person who can't hear not rising, but it also holds I and I down when we spend too much time reasoning with those who can't hear.

When I and I reason with those that are moving towards Jah truth, the reasoning builds up both people. But when the other is not moving towards Jah, it is like a dead weight slowing our own rise, because I and I aren't stimulated by the reasoning. So if there is not a person surrounding you that is moving towards Jah, it is sometimes better to focus on rising your own self towards Jah. And when the season comes, Jah will send Ones and Ones to the I to learn what you have learned, and also teach what they have learned.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I