Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3909&start_row=31

Boboshanti and/including Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/16/2010 10:10:02 AM

for ones who have a deep overstanding,they will over that Jah is actually Imanuel since Him reach the 7th heaven-zion, even. Selassie is a king on earth.marcus is a prophet on earth.

heheiiiii, yes yes, very deep understanding, as deep as the bottomless pit

"Imanuel was still there. Christ himself.thats why He was even crucified.because the prophet and king were not born yet,so He was a lamb unto the slaughter.but when the counsel was together Jah conquer."

this a mek i laugh to mi belly, mi nah lie

Yuh actually think the Trinity was seperated at some point in time ?
LIfe Done then

not born yet? Selassie I ? Di Alpha and Omega was not born yet ?
lol

and yuh are so quick to tell others they are confused iyah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/16/2010 11:04:30 AM

Yes I,

The Trinity is never one divided into three, it is alway three Inited as One, or to be more precise, the Trinity is always One with no division or separation.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/16/2010 11:17:34 AM

The sistren thinks she knows so much about Bobo in just five months. Always have to watch people who deal with such arrogance that makes them believe they know so much in such a short time. It is not always the case, but often when people think they are so high and knowledgable in such a short time, they easily jump from one trod to another because they never gave themselves a chance to Truly Learn any trod they pursue because they think they already Iverstand it.

I have been Learning from I Bobo Idren and Sistren for more than 11 years, and still don't pretend to know everything about Bobo.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/16/2010 1:53:05 PM

"The sistren" ? a who sistren ?, a no I sistren dat
If it was i sistren i woulda vex, i would not be laughing

Mi nah know why yuh are asking for clarification

she say, "Selassie didn't have locks and He shed blood. Christ is holy and never shed blood"

Yuh nah hear dat ? wha more do yuh want her to say
she jus said, Selassie I is not Christ, and Selassie I is not Holy.

sistren ? lol, no i, couldnt be i sistren no time no day

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/16/2010 2:06:31 PM

I know Fikre, I don't really need clarification, I just wanted to see a more direct declaration.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/16/2010 2:37:51 PM

Well, enough with di foolishness now, go into your homes, be humble,Lif up thine eyes and behold the Glory of the Most I God and King, Keep and stand inna HIM Commandments and Precepts and Remember to keep the Sabbath Day Hola
Love to all Mansions in I Fathers House, Four wings of the Earth

Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari King Alpha Queen Mama Menen Omega

Messenger: imanuel dawta Sent: 8/3/2010 4:10:30 PM

blessed!
long time since I linked up on this reasoning...

I didnt mean the trinity was divided at some point, dont be silly...billy.
dont be silly again by trying to say Haile Selassie was Christ in the flesh.
we all know that He shed blood and didnt keep locks.if you'd think that, I'd be worried.at the end of the day,Jah is that righteous soul within man but I wont even waste my time on that again.
again, I wanted some overstanding where I didnt over.not being laughed at or crushed or something like that.
you reason like the binghis this side.when I say this,then they start acting like 15year old bullies."dude,check this dork out.haha". instead of showing I where Im mistaken.sad thing about sistahs this side is they stop trodding and go back to being rude gals because of the discouragements of the mans this side.that wont happen with InI,fortunately.I'll reason and reason until I overstand where I need to overstand.I wasn't speaking like Im 'Miss know everything'.it was an open reasoning for the ites to correct I and guide I as a rising dawta-initially teaching I what Nyahbinghi is but since its failed,I'll close the reasoning.I guess I thought there are Rasta elders here on the site.
Im happy to say that I've been crowned by my bobo King who will guide I and help I over,so I wont bother ones with much talk on this site.
some Ites here are as exhausting as the Ites this side.
no love lost anyway.not discouraged or broken in any way.still seeking,asking and knocking.

bless all
selah!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/3/2010 4:18:30 PM

You will close this Reasoning? I thought this Reasoning was closed four months ago.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 8/3/2010 8:56:45 PM

Love Christ and Live, hate Him and Die

InI sight Christ as being the Word of God, in flesh,
Jahn spoke of Him and said
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God."

and he also said, "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;"

Knowing that Christ is the Word of God, ini read Revelations and see seh
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The WORD OF GOD.
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. "

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/3/2010 9:29:38 PM

The I said,
"I wanted some overstanding where I didnt over.not being laughed at or crushed or something like that."

Anyone can see from your first post in this topic, that you came for contention and to boast Bobo over Binghi. If it makes you feel higher when you look down on other RasTafarI, then go on and do what makes you feel nice. That is not I Trod. If I am mistaken about your intention, then pay attention to what I say in the rest of this Reasoning, because you might Learn something that will make RasTafarI on your side stronger instead of weaker.

You say I am like the Binghi on your side, but seeing that the type of Binghi you appear to be refering to are divided mind people just like you, bringing division amongst RasTafarI; then I am not that kind. I am One with Bobo, Jah showed I that Bobo and I were the same before I knew who the Bobo Shanty were.

I am happy to say that you are not like the Bobo I Trod with on this side. They don't act like they are higher than I because they are Bobo and I am not. They realize that I and I are One, and I and I are dealing with the same Heights. When I and I chant and Rise in the Heights, I and I Rise together as One, not divided.

If the Bobo and Binghi on your side are divided, don't bother spreading that division here, the division disease is not something I and I want. Some Bobo and Binghi on this side are divided, but not I or the Bobo Ones that I Trod with.

It is so funny that so many people that are trodding with RasTafarI, the Ones who are supposed to Iverstand who babylon is and the kind of tricks they play are so blind to the tricks babylon is playing on them.

How do you think this division disease started? It was brought amongst RasTafarI by babylon, and is spread by people who don't seem to Iverstand who I and I are, because if they Iverstood I and I, they would not be divided, they would be One. Instead of following babylon, follow the Inity of Haile I Selassie I.

Babylon has spread this division disease to so many nations around the world. Causing neighbours to fight and kill each other, while babylon sits back and waits and laughs, until the people they tricked are weak enough that it is time for babylon to join the fight to secure their control over the people.

Such foolishness, and so many who trod with RasTafarI are so foolish that they have ignored the facts in front of their eyes that show babylon spreading that disease over and over again, amongst every nation they have subdued. Instead of seeing that reality, they have allowed babylon to bring that disease into their self, and have become carriers trying to spread that disease to others.

Fire Burn babylon division. You should be joining that Fire Imanuel Dawta, instead of spreading babylon disease. I already told you that a few months ago.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I