Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3903&start_row=1

Rastalocks

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GKnow Sent: 3/23/2010 9:43:01 PM

Blessed is The King JAH RasTafarI, H.I.M. Blessing to InI I need reasoning on locks (i have yet to take the vow) and I want reasoning on are lock a must? Before I end this I must explain JAH saw fit to give me white skin and fine thick hair that will not lock on it's own there in de issue to form Rastalocks I would have to put a comb to my. Is it better to fallow the law or to form the locks? Many Blessings let JAH light shine Many Thanks

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/23/2010 9:52:09 PM

Livity is always more important than locks, but locks are also important.

Many RasTafarI people both black and white, start their locks with their fingers, but no one needs to.

If the I make sure to start your locks from short hair, then they will lock on their own without the I touching them. For people with straight hair, it might take a long time of just having messy hair until they start to lock, but they will lock in time. Wearing a head covering will also help the I hair lock.

Make sure the I washes your hair, but don't use hair conditioner. That stuff is made to prevent the hair from locking.

Messenger: GKnow Sent: 3/24/2010 9:51:32 PM

Blessing Brothren much needed knowledge tank I much JAH Bless.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I