Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3893&start_row=11

JERUSALEM SCHOOL ROOM (E.A.B.I.C)

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/14/2010 7:54:57 PM

When Selassie I has speeches regarding education, it is usually specifically about university.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/14/2010 10:19:12 PM

Seems to i that yuh have had to work very hard to get so far.
Would it not be a shame to give it all up now?

I doubt if a question of motivation, The i say yuh nah have the passion for university

Right now, mi sight the i as a child yuh know
Yuh know how when a child have his or her first day of school, and the parents ah drop them off at school, and di youths dem a cry and bawl

yes, a so mi sight the i right now
yuh dont want fe go a school, yuh want fe spend all your time with Mama and Dada
mi know that well, ini all know that, that is where ini all want to be. All the time
But Mama and Dada still say yuh haffe go a school. Still have work fi do

As i said before, if the i really feel its not for the i, then that is the i decision
but think hard and be sure

do not worry when yuh a go finish, or how long it a take
what is a couple of years when ini a say Life foriver more?

Remember say , Mama and Dada will still be there when the i forward home from school

Blessed be

Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 3/16/2010 1:41:48 PM

STAY STRONG DAWTA THERE IZ ALOT OF PEOPLE ALL OVA THE WORLD WISH THEY COULD GET TO A SCHOOL REMEMBER HOW WE AZ A RACE WAS BANNED FROM GETTING EDUCATION SO GET IT KNOW IT OVA STAND IT THEN TEACH IT EACH ONE TEACH ONE.RASTAFARI SHALL LEAD THE WAY

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 3/24/2010 9:54:41 AM

it is irie for the I to receive the I education and be done with it! InI all have longing to be fully outta babywrong and live up just for the I Majesty but sight also that some of the Rases all over live up for Jah also. InI have I plans and InI wont live in poverty or sufferation even if I leave the system coz InI life is set. by that InI mean with the works I plan to carry out and the life InI am living, Ill still have what I want, not to encourage the I to pack up and 'go camping'. do what the I thinks is best for the I "personally".

Mystics Ite fi Jah Jah! :-)

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/1/2010 2:50:04 AM

blessed!

give thanks for da wordsound and example about the child who doesn't want to Iward to school. over!

I believe that I have a problem with the course that Im doing so I applied to do a diploma in Human resources management which takes two years starting July. that should work out,trust Jah.

thanks for all da blessings (advice).

Holy Marcus Imanuel Selassie InI Jah Rastafari
BLessed tree-nity (unity) and Mornarch
selah!

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I