Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3876&start_row=1

so much killing

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 3/1/2010 1:06:26 PM

how do we az idrens and sistrens itribute to stop dis killing in the virgin islands one of my idrens just got lick down this weekend ova gold chain he aint no rasta but he iz a humble family man and a husband and father now hizz life gone these youth out deh killing brothers ova gold this cash for gold got them youth krazy imagin this babylon sell you the gold you buy it know the youth dem kill you to sell it back to them, babylon making money twice.and them youth cant see that these likkle islands cant tek no more killing i am elder dread and ini dont deal with guns but dis shituation getting drastik ini walk with the MOST HIGH for iva and have youths and an my empress to itect ini really dont want to get a gun jah know i dont wear gold or own no fancy vehicle but deh youth hungry and deh shystem nah feed them., az a rasta man ini must find away to reach dem to stop dis killing.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/1/2010 4:19:00 PM

So things a run inna Virgin Islands ?
mi neva get fe hear bout them place there, except the beautiful music coming from the there, seems a true what dem say, the world really is a ghetto

Yes Elder, as the i ask, how do ini itribute to stop dem ting ya, that is an important question all ini haffe ask weself

I first thought, as the i say,them youth ya hungry, yes, dem hungry like dog
Well mi hear some man say, either yuh a feed the dogs, or the dogs feed on you
so i suppose one thing ini can do, as ini have been doing through the ages, as ini keep doing, is to feed dem, feed dem, feed dem, till dem hungry no more

And it is is only ini who know that Man shall not live by bread alone who can feed dem the Right way.
Babylon feed dem the X way a mornin, dem hungry again by noon, Fyah

King Selassie I Liveth and Reign

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/1/2010 11:29:55 PM

Armagedion will continue until it is finished. So when the I them teach the youths and see that things continue to get worse, don't in any way become disappointed. I and I are not here to change what must be, I and I are here to Rise unto Haile Selassie I and show others the same so that those that belong with RasTafarI will Rise unto Jah RasTafarI.

Jah is the only Driver, so I and I must Trust and Listen to the Most High RasTafarI and Selassie I will guide I and I in the Right Path. I and I must Teach the same to I and I children so that I and I Future Life Itinues to Rise.

Here is a Reasoning I made before.

---------------------------------------------------------
The problems of people are caused by people. They always want to blame God, the devil, or anything other then themself.

People are murdered because other people murder them. People are dying from cancer because people poison the earth, water and air. People have no salvation in Jah because they have rejected Jah.

-----------------------------------------
Luke 13
1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-----------------------------------------

Repent isn't about asking forgiveness, it means to turn away from wickedness. So Christ was showing I and I that even if we are not the worse sinners, as long as we are sinners and separate from Jah, these things can happen to us. And the reason for this is that if we reject Jah, then Jah will let us be our own defence, because we have rejected Jah defence.

Haile Selassie I explains this further,

----------------------------------
However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.
----------------------------------

So if I and I repent and live for Jah and accept Jah guidance and direction, then Jah will be our Rudder. So just like a Rudder guides a ship through the sea, when I and I accept Jah, Jah will guide I and I through this world. So when the waves come, which is the bad things that happen in the world, I and I will not be moved. Jah will keep I and I steady and will take I and I out of the waves.

The Rudder in the Waves

---------------------------------------------------------

Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 3/3/2010 12:14:44 PM

yes i,dat iz ilahful,you know back in the days on st.croix when i was ah likkle bwoy and rasta wasn'nt so big dem days was the best especially wen it was HIS MAJESTY earth lights all roads lead to a place where we call U.C.A. M/20 weh all rasta link up and who love rasta to, cause dat was people like ini who neva had locks and didi'nt know about H.I.M.,but love deh herb and reggae muzik was welcome and it was irie ,free food all kind of vital ital natural drinks,nuff reggae band,and selectors who spin the most heartical muzik, everyone was in an irie idetation ini coulda neva want anything else.from dat tyme to this tyme things have drasticly decrease and there more of us now,we have more selectah's,bands,singers but where are dem well ini need to step up to the plate once more not this july 23 but next year ini will be putting together ah session on for HIS MAJESTY I KING SELASSIE I RASTAFARI ON ST. CROIX and will be looking for one's and one's near and far to take part in what eva way deh can to inite the youth them down hear stay tune.JAH LOVE RASTA SISTREN AND BREDRENS

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I