Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3873&start_row=1

New to Rasta

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: a humbling youth Sent: 2/27/2010 3:41:02 PM

Greetings, Happy Sabbath!

I am new to Rastafari and was wondering if any of the I's have any links that can help I start my journey.Also any links as to how the Sabbath should be kept.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 3/8/2010 11:35:59 AM

BLessed heart of love!!!

what a blessing it is for one to want to keep da sabbath! what a joy it is for InI to hear dat da I want to do wat most fail to do.simple ting as keeping da sabbath holy.nuff ones know how to talk talk and not do. nuff a dem know a lot of theory and fail at being practical about it.
Imanuel I black Christ of salvation teach I how to keep da sabbath.
all work ends 6pm friday.all money,brooms are hidden.out of sight.no money should be seen and no travelling should be done.all food should be prepared by dat time wit no oil or salt.Ises start 5pm.fast begins friday midnight.blessing da chalice ends 10pm friday. sabbath (saturday) morning start at 5am.break fast at noon after noon prayer.resume 2pm end 6pm.selah!
read da scripture as a way to start to know.

selah!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/8/2010 2:09:06 PM

Sabbatical Order (on this forum)

Black-King.net/Sabbath day

Humble youth, if the I has any questions I recommend this forum:
House of Bobo.com Guestbook

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/8/2010 7:49:59 PM

Read Exodus

Messenger: Jah Reign Sent: 3/12/2010 4:15:34 PM

Be Seme Ab we Wold we Menfes Kidus Ahadu Amlak Amen

In order to know the way of Zion one must find out about the Highest Livity and Tradition that go back for 3000 years of His-story.
Abba Yesehaq-"Rasta Bishop"
Here is a site of the way of life and traditions of Ethiopian Tewahedo(wich means "made One" and amharigna, the Inity is importortant, that is why InI say Ahadu Amlak wich means "One God") Christian Church.

Here is what Germawi Janhoy Qadamawi Haile Selassie says:

" I would tell a person who was considering the claim of Christ* for the first time that it is necessary to have faith in the Almighty, that it is necessary to have love, and that it is necessary to conduct oneself in a manner that we have been taught to do in the Bible.

I would also advise him to seek the secular knowledge, for the more one knows the more he realises the need for a prime mover, the need for a Creator, a Creator who is good, and the need for salvation and also for peaceful life upon earth.

I would also tell him to learn and to think for himself the ways he would serve the Lord. In this thought and in this undertaking of his he will inevitably find the way of serving his fellow men. For his faith would then be manifested by His conduct. If Christians behave in this way, if we dedicate ourselves to this fundamental task, then we will have a peaceful world and will be assured of not transgressing against the will and the Commandments of God." Q.H.S.

*Christ mentioned here is Qadamawi Haile Selassie, wich is the new name of Yesos Krstos the Nazarene, as He HIMself has promised in

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name

My advise is read and study the Bible, reason with the breathren, read and study His Majesty.

Selamta

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/6/2010 10:17:50 AM

blessed love to all!

Black Christ of salvation is King Selassie? in the sense that the son and fada are one,yes.
remember Christ kept the nazarite vow.
1. no razor upon the hair
2. no approaching dead body
3. no vine...

As far as the truth is concerned Dada Imanuel is the Black Christ.
Kept HIMself holy,no near dead body.kept locks as we all know etc

the thing is I don't over how ones don't over the true order of Rastafari.not trying to offend.I just don't get how things that don't make sense seem to make sense to others.its something that I was actually thinking about this past strong-end.
I don't know how ones don't over the trinity. it's a code that Im yet to 'crack'.
Selassie slew,Marcus slew. Dada Imanuel never touch blood of no man. HIM come with salvation.HIM hath the true order.

KING IMANUEL I THE 7TH ADONI I GOD JAH RASTAFARI
selah!

Messenger: Quibusdam ex consequ Sent: 10/8/2019 6:36:39 AM

The reasoning list has some return policy on it this was useful to read along with the facts this also has a sign-in option on it. I need to get some parts to be read that have to rush my essay reviews this has some factors that were available at this.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I