Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=385&start_row=1

King Solomon

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 7/10/2004 9:42:15 AM

I n I recently read a book that really had me to question history. The book is called Solomon Falcon of Sheba by Ralph Ellis. This man claim to have found the tombs of King Solomon, King David and Queen of Sheba. I n I am stuggling to overstand. I n I feel as though he have some good information, but I n I feel like he wants to say that the Isrealites come from Egypt (Kemet) but don't want to say the Eygyptians come from Ethiopia. I n I could use some clarity, I n I think it's a good book that's worth reading but I need some feedback from I n I bredren and sistren. If anyone has read the book or does read the book, please give I n I some perspective. I n I can't figure out if the information is still valuable, or at least some of it. I n I feel as though what this man say about Queen Sheba is completely incorrect, but I n I don't know if I n I have resistance or if Jah is telling I n I to question.

Peace and Blessings

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 7/10/2004 12:36:19 PM

Iyah Greetings Sista

Sounds really interesting, maybe the I Sistren can tell I n I more about it.

That brings me to another question, where comes the well known story of the Ganja growin at Slolomons grave from?

Selah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 7/10/2004 1:33:11 PM

Well I can't say for sure, but I do know that the place that Queen Sheba is said to be from, modern day Yemen, is rich in two things. One of them is incense and the other is hemp. The book says that what Babylon calls "civilization" did not exist during the time of King Solomon, but I n I belive that technology was not neccessary for this Queen to perservere, ya dig. I n I belive that Rastafari comes from nature and having little more than incence and ganja is a beautiful begining for the mother of Ithiopian royalty, ya check. Yemen is just east of Isreal and just north of Ethiopia, by way of the Red Sea. In this place are temples built for the worship of Queen Sheba, and warriors on horse back gaurd these lands to this day. What better place for the mother of Rastafari to be born, but the book suggest that she came from Thebes, which makes little sense to me. The man who wrote it take Ethiopia out of the equation, but I n I can't see an equation who's sum is not a product of it's parts. Jah is the ruler of I n I life, and Jah say Ithiopia is the land of Kings. I n I Bible neva say Queen Sheba needed technology to survive, only wisdom and the word of Jah. May Jah grow ganja on I n I grave, ya dig.

Peace Love and Freedom

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/13/2004 9:43:40 AM

When I and I read people's interpretation of history, we need to realize that they don't really know for sure. They gather different information, and they fill in the missing parts themself, so they may be right in some things, but not others. And sometimes people really stretch the truth with their imagination and are completely off. Sometimes this is not intentional, but other times it is.

I and I need to know for ourself, and learn from the lessons of history. All the details of where people were from is not the most important thing. It is the actions that are most important to sight.

And even when the actions that people speak about are lies. I and I can still see the action, and decide whether it is a good thing for I and I or not. Today is the most important day, because it directly affects I and I, and prepares us for tomorrow.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/13/2004 9:54:24 AM

truth

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 7/14/2004 4:35:52 AM

Greetings I

I would say Makeda was the Queen of Shoa. Sight?

Selah

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 7/14/2004 10:05:22 AM

"That brings me to another question, where comes the well known story of the Ganja growin at Solomons grave from?"

where is this grave ?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 7/14/2004 11:25:35 AM

Peace and Blessings,
I n I believe that the time for broken history being acceptable must come to an end. I n I feel the time of fire is sooner than many may think. I n I am on a personal mission to overstand all of history, from day one to day done, ya check. What is truly important is what actions occured but I n I believe place is becoming more and more important as the prophesies come closer and closer to what may be the end, at least for some. I n I know that the details of King Solomon and Queen Sheba have an importance that have not come completly into the light as of yet. I n I feel as though the people who have purposfully altered the words of holy books throughout history to exclude the Idren had a mission in mind. I n I can't let Babylon succeed in whatever covert mission it is planning, seen. I n I know, not believe on occassion, that the Idren have the knowledge neccessary to overcome, ya check, and I n I would like to put this knowledge together to feed the Idren and the Idren's movement, seen. All a we come from the heart of Africa. Inity is needed now, ya check, and history can bring us back to one.
Jah! Rastafari.
Love Peace and FREEDOM
Empress Nzingha

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/14/2004 12:41:42 PM

seen,it is that 360 trun that is in that past that will see in the future....

one love

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 7/14/2004 12:51:41 PM

right, and where is this grave ?

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I