Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3833&start_row=1

Blessed

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/30/2010 12:58:01 PM

How Blessed is our God, he did not cast away Italy for thier wrong doing, still showed them love, heres Luciano with some seeds from Italy..''Its a movement for improvement, keeping mankind alive''

Messenger: Kebra Tsyon Sent: 1/31/2010 7:47:17 AM

QADAMAWI HAILE SELASSIE liveth and ruleth.

"...The past should be examinated in such a way as to help reconstruct the present and prepare for the future. (...) By invoking the pride of your great people to such an extend of confusing the universality of your culture and the mightof the state, the fascist regime misguided and dragged your people into aggressiveness and adventure. But the maturity of a nation can be measured often by its willingness to forgive the embarassing past. Mr President, the Italian people have gotten rid of one of the most irrational regime, and the Ethiopian people have recovered from one of the most horrible disaster that the world has ever known. Liberty has been abolished not only in Addis Ababa but also in Rome"
QADAMAWI HAILE SELASSIE in Italy 1970

Here's some documents regarding InI Immunity in Ital-y all in the light and by the mercy of the KING InI foundation.

http://www.rastaites.com/news/hearticals/Italy/italy.htm

QADAMAWI HAILE SELASSIE be ever praised.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/31/2010 10:16:53 AM

Haile Selassie I is so Great and Merciful. God loves even his enemies, as InI all should.

Kebra Tsyon,

Give thanks for the Words of Jah and the link to rastaites.

Has the I read Negus Mesih magazine?

Praises unto Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/31/2010 10:30:41 AM

Matthew 5:43

[43] Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
[44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
[45] That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
[46] For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
[47] And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
[48] Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Messenger: Kebra Tsyon Sent: 2/1/2010 11:13:35 AM

QADAMAWI HAILE SELASSIE Ises
Isaiah 60,14
[14] The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Blessed love Idren Eleazar
Yes I, I read Negus Mesih magazine that is a pubblication of InI Immunity in Ital-y. InI are a burning spear in the heart of the dragon!
All the work that InI are doing here in Ital-y it's only for the glory of InI JAH and KING, QADAMAWI HAILE SELASSIE
Ises and more Ises

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/1/2010 12:33:38 PM

Ini say more strength to all ini bredrin and sistren in italy

haha, Ital-y, mi love that

yes i, so Jah works go, if i remember correct, that was where Marley had the biggest concert crowd ever, true ?

Selassie Liveth

Messenger: Kebra Tsyon Sent: 2/1/2010 1:58:12 PM

Yes I, in Milan, at San Siro stadium...

SELASSIE I ruleth.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I