Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3811&start_row=1

mi wan lien di lingua

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ghetto soldier Sent: 1/14/2010 5:05:00 AM

Respek fi I dem.Mi wan sumone who can help mi learn di jumiekan patois and shatta fi inna.cos uno a fi text mi pon attachiefleming@yahoo.com if u are willing to teach me.
Jah Bless.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/14/2010 10:03:13 AM

PATOI

Messenger: Sol Sent: 1/14/2010 1:19:42 PM

blessings
This I wishes you good fortune if this endevor. This I has tried to learn things of the same nature. I lived in puerto rico, and the virgin islands, but the I could never get the pronuciation of the accent down right to where it sounded natural, I still sounded like an imposter. I was raised in private, english speacking schools so I never really got a really good chance. The I would love to embrace the accent of the west indies and such, but the I has little contact except throught the media and the internet. Just reading these reasonings everyday helps the I with language. Although this I is of multi-race background, This I longs to embrace my black culture and latino culture. This I will proberly relocate someday as to do this, until then, this I will look for the inspiration anywhere the I can find it.
blessed
sallasie I, jah love

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I