Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3794&start_row=1

What can we do with fear?

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasYute Sent: 12/31/2009 1:49:11 AM

A lot of people I and I meet know what's corrupt in the world, but when situations come for them to speak up. They bow down and let babylon take over.

How can we get people to stop fearing?

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 12/31/2009 2:33:30 AM

mek dem know seh only Jah dem haffe fear, mek dem know seh de only real thing that dey can lose, only Jah can take away

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/31/2009 7:53:09 PM

at the same time you shouldnt throw pearls in front of swine. I in this group home deal alot with people who think the know Israel history, and its just like stiff necked fools,''i dont want to rule ya, i dont want to school ya, things you might never known about'' You shouldnt expect everyone to hear you out on Rastafari because its not for everyone to feel, but InI know, as long as you know and keep trodding you'll be around people of the same faith and thats where you can be free express all the good things Jah has done for you. but theres ways to reason with regular christians about the bible since thats what we read, and i know it does get frustrating when you site isiah-9 or revelation 19-20, and even in Zecheriah, and they hate selassie, but you must hold firm and hate not, it just brings I in bondage

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/3/2010 2:09:05 PM

Psalms 27

[1] Selassie I is I Light and I Salvation; whom shall I fear? RasTafarI is the Strength of I Life; of whom shall I be afraid?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I