Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=378&start_row=11

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/2/2004 7:53:13 AM

thanks you

Messenger: skankindaddy Sent: 8/2/2004 3:19:01 PM

Ites bro..I hope you all managed to download and listen to my tunes...Just to let you know that a new song is now available into my webpages....Not A Mind Reader is the latest result of my on-line collaboration with Graham Henderson, a great Australian songwriter...
Check out this one inna funkee-reggae style&groove

Bless

Messenger: skankindaddy Sent: 8/20/2004 1:27:38 PM

Ites all once again...
Just to let you know that a new tune is available on my Versionist.com page....
Black Olives and Cheese are there for you to taste...Inna One Drop Roots Stylee

Messenger: skankindaddy Sent: 9/5/2004 3:40:14 PM

Ites....Check out my pages as new track is commin'....

"Stronger"is born out an online connection between the italian Skankindaddy, Mikey American and Psalms1Sound from UK....still work on progress by the way....
STRONGER

Also in terms of online collaborations..Check out
Dub Of Gipsy's Experience
Jimi Hendrix inna reggae style for all Jimi's lovers....

Another Collaboration that is on the way of full blossom is the one between a bunch of Versionist artists...Check out Versionist Virtual Band

ONE LOVE

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/7/2004 12:17:14 PM

like the strong vibes

onelove

Messenger: skankindaddy Sent: 9/19/2004 7:29:17 AM

Ites all...
I just wish to thank you for the great response and introduce you to my new track...FRom The Tip Of The Boot is dedicated to my homeland..Calabria, Southern Italy...

One Love

Messenger: skankindaddy Sent: 10/9/2004 4:27:23 AM

Irie ItesFrom Italy to all people of the sweet reggae homeland....
Just to let you know that another tune is there for you to check and, possibly, enjoy....Night Shift

Bless&Love

Messenger: skankindaddy Sent: 10/21/2004 3:00:39 PM

Ites brothers and sisters in this site..Just to let you know that more tracks are available in my webpages...Check out Respect the Difference ,a dub tune, and the Highlanda Riddim an attempt into mix dancehall with more ambience/rootsy vibes...Of the latter I made also an extended version....
As always your comments, critics and opinions are highly welcomed, whether bad dor good I'll thank you anyway...

Bless&Love

Messenger: skankindaddy Sent: 10/25/2004 6:41:47 PM

Ites all...Ah yu deh? Fine? Hope so...
Just to let you know that the Sho mo mi ni - Shakara Riddim Is there for you to enjoy and dance with...A Dancehall style tune with vocals by Damask aka Modizel, a talented singer from Nigeria...

Let me know your impressions..

One Love

Messenger: skankindaddy Sent: 11/7/2004 3:55:02 PM

Ites bredrin and sistrin...some new music for you...check Orpheus Riddub , Show the World We Care and Onward Righteous Soldier - Da Killah Riddim...

As always feedback,critics and advice are highly welcomed..

Bless&Love

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I