Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3777&start_row=1

God and Satan/mafia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 8:01:18 AM

I have had the recent fortune of being re-united with the most beautiful woman in the world who i have known since school!! over 20 years ago...

She is half sicillian and aparently her dad is high up in the Mafia..
(she calls herself Satans daughter ...in jest i think)

I was wondering if anyone has seen the film 'The Godfather': when it starts
Don Corleone 1st assasinates a big rich suppressor in the community and frees the people form his self serving trechory... the original Dons were like Robin Hood's creating equality in society with respect, and also violence to anyone who did not do the respectful thing for the poor, also against cocaine and other hard drugs!! which the mafia has gone astray from since the death of Godfather 3rd...

I am always trying to educate rich people i know in England about Satan(u and i) and Babylon, who might find their conscience and change their ways and give more to the poor .. I do it with Jah by my side..

I met a priest who said that Jah/God uses satan sometimes in his deeds?

can anyone overstand this
and should i point out the rich/evil people that i know, who will not conform, so that they will be brought to justice by the hand of satan(mafia) or should i just keep on praying to Jah for justice?

praise to Jah Ras Tafari for I guidance..

Messenger: HARD2KILL Sent: 12/18/2009 8:22:54 AM

turning some1 over to babylon is never the answer .. keep the i's buisness to iself.

Messenger: HARD2KILL Sent: 12/18/2009 8:34:35 AM

plus in the godfather 2 which ini am assuming the i is talking about vito corleone is no robin hood himself becomes the predator on the weak himself 4 babylon profit

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 8:58:17 AM

yes I know it all went astray.... in the Godfather 1 when he kills the babylon business man... to free the people, do you think that Jah accepted him into heaven when he died after doing that?

was corleone 1 babylon or was he good doing evil for good?

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 9:02:55 AM

ok i know the answer if corleone had been a rastaman he would not have needed to kill he would have put faya pon him....etc etc

but my original question is still the same
is the priest i spoke to right? does Jah use the devil sometimes?

Messenger: HARD2KILL Sent: 12/18/2009 9:04:27 AM

according to some evil is evil .. ini am sure later some1 wit more knowledge can help u with that question .. ini am not the most enlightened to even say

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 9:11:53 AM

Thanks Hard2Kill :) Jah be with you always alltime!

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 9:25:39 AM

i think i will not say anything to her until i know for sure that I am doing Jah will... whatever way...?

Messenger: HARD2KILL Sent: 12/18/2009 12:10:33 PM

wat do u plan on saying 2 her? dont blame her for her fathers occupation as bad as it may b ... n ini know some very badmen n idk wat ur talkin bout doin or sayin but leave his buisness b

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 12:34:57 PM

no me just concerned about what i say to her...
I want to teach her the truth but she is suggesting to me that she can help me in that way.... I no wanna get involved in her dads business...but i know that she will tell her dad everything..she just trying to help....and in general i am just intrigued about the relationship between Jah and Corleone 1st in any case....meeting her has got me thinking now i am faced with this new situation.

ultimately
let peace and love rule

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I