Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3776&start_row=1

Whites/Shashamane

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: HARD2KILL Sent: 12/18/2009 6:14:25 AM

What are the I's thoughts on whites moving to shashamane ? if the i is looking for knowledge and a ital lifestyle where would be a better place ? but would a white even b welcome?

Messenger: HARD2KILL Sent: 12/18/2009 7:12:58 AM

ini am only speaking of thos who prise HIM .. and would like to escape babylon with only the best intentions

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 7:45:44 AM

there is still too much work to be done before moving there....H.I.M did say that I and I should free the people first!

If then the I knows that he has worked hard and deserves his place in the holy land then what will stop I?

Messenger: HARD2KILL Sent: 12/18/2009 8:11:55 AM

so is the i saying that shashamane need work or the ini need to put forth more work in making iself worthy? ini just figured ini could gaine more insight away from babylon ... n how am ini 2 free the people when iself live in poverty?

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 8:36:17 AM

>so is the i saying that shashamane need work or the ini need to put >forth more work in making iself worthy?

no none of that..

>ini just figured ini could >gaine more insight away from >babylon ...

yes perhaps that would be a good thing but Jah is with I always...
they say a person who meditates on the top of the mountain is a great man....but he who can meditate in the market is a greater man...

>n how am ini 2 free the ? people when iself live in ?>poverty?

Bless, may Jah give the I strength and upliftment
freeing the people isnt really about giving them money or having to have money to do so... but rather that the people and the I I and I may unite together to rise above the madness and educate and put faya pon the ignorant rich who may then become more giving and respectfull to the poor causing more equality..

I know it is difficult...
It is strange that I too am dealing and trying to get to grips with this problem in my post (god and satan(mafia)

Good luck to us all i think!!

I am selling my properties in England and will be using the money together with I and I to help in our cause...
I am thinking maybe of going to Jamaica with the money (£150,000) and putting the money into music and such good ghetto ragamuffin!!
to help with I and I cause

I am getting old
I dont need the money i will die soon enough

but if i didnt have any cash (like i havent at the moment because it is stuck in property) I would be like a raging Lion!!!!

but I am conserving my energy at the moment ready to go!!

where does the I live Hard2kill?

Messenger: HARD2KILL Sent: 12/18/2009 8:41:40 AM

why put the I's money in music if the I dont need it .. y not help the poor in ithiopia ?( unless the I is looking for a profit)

Messenger: HARD2KILL Sent: 12/18/2009 8:45:25 AM

new jersey usa... bout 20 minutes from newark and nyc

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 8:47:16 AM

no
I am not looking for profit, only that I and I might educate and free the people for the cause that Haile I selassie I started when he told I and I to do that...

I have struggled all my life to survive, only getting some small property(money) when my mum died...
I am obsessed with this predicament we are in every day it haunts me....every day for years i am trying to find a solution and cause equality in society....just to get the rich and the government to care and love....

I have to lead by example, i cannot allow myself to be a hypocrite

as the winds of the heavens move over the next few years while i sell the properties with guidance from Jah then the money will be used in the right way to do what it can do the most to help sort out this problem

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 8:53:17 AM

aaah man the usa is tough!!

Messenger: HARD2KILL Sent: 12/18/2009 8:54:20 AM

well ini hope jah bless u with the ability 2 do so

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I