Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3765&start_row=1

Relationship and love

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 12/11/2009 5:26:03 PM

Greetings to all

Im only a female and 16 years old but i feel im ready to date, and meet someone special that believes in the same things that i do,but there is no one where i live that does.so should i wait longer until somebody comes to i or just leave it alone?

Jah Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/11/2009 9:37:06 PM

What I would suggest is that the I try to wait until the I is at least 21 or 22 to find a man that will become your family, and make sure he is also at least 21 or 22.

The reason I say that is because between the ages of 17-18 until 21-23, most people become somewhat of a different person, because they are making the final transition from child to adult.

So the I will go through some changes until that time where the kind of man the I might want now, might not be what the I want when the I fully becomes an adult. Also, if the I is with a man around the same age, then he will not be exactly the same person when he fully becomes an adult, so the I might be surprised about who he becomes, either for good or bad.

So be patient. If the I wait until that time, the I will be who the I are and will fully Iverstand what the I wants, and the same will go for the man the I joins with.

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 12/13/2009 2:25:25 PM

ArkI, does the I not sight it as a generalisation, I mean the I's words dem. It does not always follow dat way...Jah Guidance haffi
prevail.

Jah Guide

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/13/2009 2:43:53 PM

I agree with Ark I
and Pray to jah for guidance and protection then nothing can go wrong.

Remember Eve was created by God to be a companion to Adam in a day when there was no mirror on the wall... If you follow the righteous path then this is the most important thing and as you travel and accomplish your goals in life there will be a man that will be there at that time who will fit into the ethos/spiritually along your path as 2 streams meet to make one...

Good luck and may Jah guide and protect you

IrieLight

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 12/13/2009 2:51:01 PM

Rootzrasta
you already answerd your question ..so i think you know exactly what to do.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/13/2009 8:19:48 PM

RasRanga,

Yes, it is a generalization, and some people don't change during that time, and some people change a few years earlier or later.

If the I looked at people as they grow through those ages, I think the I would find that a great majority of them do go through such a change. And the I would probably also find at the beginning of the change, that many of them will think that they will not change.

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 12/16/2009 12:43:07 PM

Blessings to the idren of the Most High,

The flesh may change, but the only change that should be seen in
character is that of an increase in the knowledge and livity as an
idren of HIM. Those that were in the I's life in previous years, as
in relationships, should see an increase in the love and care that
is radiating from the I as the I itinues to be closer unto Jah.

One Love.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I