Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3761&start_row=11

From Former to Future

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/9/2009 2:41:19 PM

Nicholas, you say do not insult you, your people or your family, but you come to a RasTafarI website asking about hunting, which can be seen as an insult to RasTafarI people, to bring such dead talk to a place where RasTafarI Reason. I myself also thought it strange for a person who would use Nyah in their name to ask about hunting, it is like going to an anti-abortionist forum and asking where is the best place to go for an abortion. The reason I made mention of using Nyah in your name is because I would think that if somebody would put that with their name, they would at least have enough Knowledge about RasTafarI to know that question had no place here.

RasTafarI people are not even supposed to go near a dead body even if it is their mother, father, brother, sister etc, because it defiles our consecration. So if going near a dead body of a family member defiles our consecration, imagine what kind of defilement putting the dead flesh of an animal inside our body would bring.

If you are RasTafarI, why aren't you aware of RasTafarI views on dead flesh?

Yaa said,
-----------------------------------
I saw the posting about hunting, and that dude is just taking the plain Pee. Its like the site is being set up. -
----------------------------------

so such questions as thee I believes ones and ones should be invited to ask are in any actuality completely irrelevant, tedious, and overall really just like a joke.

I mean this dude has come here to debate whether it is feasible for him to hunt animals (with 'spirit guides' and stuff... I mean, come on... what the?) on a site about Ras Tafari livity (??!)

It is making a mockery of the years of work you have put into this.

Why don't you have Iverstanding about why Yaa would react that way? I can see why she would say all three of those statements. Instead of reacting the way you did, you should have tried to figure out why what you said was such an offense and why it brought such a reaction.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/9/2009 2:59:55 PM

Yaa,

I didn't think the I was suggesting to cancel the site, I Iverstood what the I was saying.

I was just saying that I still see the usefullness of the Reasoning. It wasn't too long ago when the I was Reasoning here more frequently that I and I had many useful Reasonings. Like I mentioned, there have been many seasons on this website, and there was seasons before where the Reasoning was less frequent than now, and if I did at that time what the I is suggesting, I and I wouldn't have had the good Reasoning I and I had when the I was here. I enjoyed the Heights in the Reasonings the I and others brought forward, and based on the I reaction at that time, it looked like the I enjoyed the Heights that I and others brought forward.

I would have missed the previous season if I stopped the Reasoning forum before, so that is why I will be patient until the next season comes. There is always more Heights to Reason about.

Also, I have too many other works to do right now to spend any time on changing anything on the website. I hardly have enough time right now to Reason on the forum.

One of the works I am doing would likely be useful for the I and your Idrens and Sistrens. I don't know how often the I manages to come through to the website, so send I an email by clicking the Email link at the bottom of the web page and write your email address, so that when the thing I am talking about is ready, I can send the I an email about it.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/9/2009 11:58:11 PM

Another thing Nicholas, when the I said,
--------------
Burn em out!
--------------

The I should be careful about who the I throws fire towards. When people throw fire towards RasTafarI people, it usually returns to them, whether or not the RasTafarI person throws it back, because sometimes if they don't throw it back, Selassie I will throw it back for them. Fire is not a joke, an insult, or a come back, it is a serious thing.

When RasTafarI say Word, Sound, Power, it is not just a phrase, it is Serious.

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/10/2009 7:40:11 AM

if you have taken the vow of a nazaraite u are barred from being ina dead space, graveyard, family....etc...

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/10/2009 7:40:16 AM

if you have taken the vow of a nazaraite u are barred from being ina dead space, graveyard, family....etc...

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/10/2009 7:40:54 AM

i have no thing to worry about....

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/10/2009 7:41:41 AM

other than that...

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/10/2009 7:42:10 AM

if you have taken the vow of a nazarite u are barred from being ina dead space, graveyard, family....etc...

other than that...

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/10/2009 7:58:35 AM

when anybody wants to walk IN MY SHOES.....

feel free.....

until then.....thats a wrap......

MORE FIYAH STILL!!!! JAH CONQUERING LION SHALL BREAK EVERY CHAIN...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/10/2009 9:29:34 AM

You say "if"

RasTafarI people are the Hola Ones separated unto Jah.

Who do you think RasTafarI people are?

That is a rhetorical question because you won't have an opportunity to answer. Once people thing they can start spamming this forum by repeating the same message over and over again are done here.

Instead of Burning you out for your wickedness before, I decided to talk nicely to you, out of Iverstanding of the situation you are in. There were two ways to respond, your choice shows I the fruits you bear.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I