Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3761&start_row=1

From Former to Future

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/8/2009 12:20:17 AM

What is happening today where people have such little love for each other. Jah RasTafarI is Love, and Jah RasTafarI Teaches I and I to work as One to help I and I brothers and sisters and for them help I and I.

Instead, people seek occasion against each other, like they wait for the other to do something to offend them, so that they can think less of them. It is this same attitude that causes people to behave in the very same way that they fear, because they don't think they should treat others better because others don't treat them better. This brings more of the same behaviour giving more reason to have such a low view of others. This circle of lowness and separation is moving in the opposite direction to where I and I should be walking.

I and I should be Walking toward the Most High. Knowing when to let certain offences go with the Iverstanding that the remnants of the former life I and I are leaving behind will come up from time to time. There are times when a person must realize that another will only hold them down and they should cut the person off, but I and I shouldn't cut people too quickly all the time, because in anger or misunderstanding, people do stupid things. Look at the whole behaviour of the person, observe their fruits and sight what kind of tree they are. Don't forsake the whole tree for some rotted fruit that is about to fall off.

Just as holding on to the wrong person will hold one down, letting go of the Right Person will also hold one down.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/9/2009 8:17:35 AM

Greetings Ark I

I think it is time for you to reconsider the use of this site. Really.

I saw the posting about hunting, and that dude is just taking the plain Pee. Its like the site is being set up.

I think the number of people coming here and actually finding real HIMspirational teachings is minute due to the fact that majority of discussions at the top of list is usually just 'nonsense tennis'.

Anybody really serious about knowing His Majesty will only be experiencing a reconnection (or 're-innection' for the pedants) anyway, and so such questions as thee I believes ones and ones should be invited to ask are in any actuality completely irrelevant, tedious, and overall really just like a joke.

IandI who rise are usually sent an actual personal mentor anyway, in flesh and so there are not really ones so out there alone on a limb searching for His Majesty that do not receive a much better guidance than this, plus if there are certain questions they want answering they can go to sites like boboshanty.com and see the guidance about livity. Upful livity and rebalance of the flesh and irits leads to all questions answered within. We cannot intellectualise to answer a ones question... as the truth of their question is usually beyond utterance anyway. Without being asked the right questions, how can any of IandI expect to give the right answer. Dun know.

Love and life in the house.

Do not be offended... I am saying... perhaps this site can be made a point of praise and testimony... like youtube + more... livicated to creative demonstrations of how His Majesty lives, is our King, and we are called in his name meaningfully.

Give thanks for the heights said way. Love to the family.

Selassie I first.

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/9/2009 8:38:34 AM

why dont you express that your opinion is no greater importance than mine....

i hunt for necessary reasons....just as you may live your life for necessary reasons.....

i aint seen ya post in months and come here and say" ark I...."blah blahblah....

u cannot separate man from man and woman from woman.....especially spiritually.....all of we are here to live....u cant deal with that? well maybe life for you should be reconsidered....

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/9/2009 8:43:07 AM

just taking the plain Pee?

would u really say siumthin like this to the elders of nations that have hunted this land long before u were an idea conceivable to yer parents?; to people that have lived and are living in unity with their spirit the flesh, the earth, and the creator.....

from what i see.....objectively.....u have a things to work on....just as most of us do.....

please in the future....hold yer toungue.....or yer fingers in this case and try not to offend I and the spirit guides that roam this earth watchin over us daily....take it easy....

Bless

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/9/2009 8:47:07 AM

one more question...

did not all our ancesters hunt in africa and in the americas?

would u really go so far as to say the very thing that i try to keep in a passable tradition from our great ancesters down through the lines to us....would u really say what i am advocating is " just taking the plain Pee?"

..........wow...how rude if thats the case.....close minded fool u may be.....but that wont change where we all come from.....where natural man should be today....

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/9/2009 9:05:20 AM

Nyah Nicholas,

In the beginning, I and I did not eat flesh. It was only after the Flood that that started.

Empress Yaa Asantewa,

I and I are on the world wide web. There are a lot of heathens on the web, and sometimes they come here. There is not much to do except blaze them out.

And not everyone has RasTafarI Idrens around them. I have found this site very useful in I trod of RasTafarI.

Selassie I Menen I Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/9/2009 10:01:25 AM

This website has gone through many seasons. Seasons with many people Reasoning, seasons with only a few, seasons with many useful Reasonings, seasons with less. Sometimes Righteous people come through, and sometimes wicked. I don't need to Reason on this forum because I have RasTafarI people around I to Reason with, but I have gone through many Seasons of useful Reasoning on the forum that has helped I Rise, and I think others have also enjoyed and gained from those Seasons.

I have been in a big city for 14 years, so I have had many RasTafarI Idren and Sistren to Learn from and Teach to in I Trod, but before I came to the city, I had 3 or 4 years of only the Bible and RasTafarI reggae singers because there were no other RasTafarI people in the city where I lived. I didn't have any Internet before I came to the city, but I still managed to begin I Trod and Learn some of the things I needed to know before coming to the city to Learn more.

In these times, because of the Internet, I and I can Reason with RasTafarI Idrens and Sistrens even if we live in a small city or village with no RasTafarI people. There are some parts of the world where a person can be in a smaller city and still have RasTafarI people around, but in the majority of countries in the world, the only place RasTafarI people will be found is in the big cities, and in many countries, there are no or very few RasTafarI people in the whole country.

I am patient and I Trust in Selassie I, so I don't worry about times when there is less Reasoning, I have plenty of Works to do in I Trod and also have RasTafarI people around I to Reason with. This is not the first time the Reasoning has become more infrequent here, and it will likely not be the last. Whether or not the Reasoning becomes more frequent again makes no difference to I, I Trust Selassie I and the Path Selassie I has set for I, I will Itinue RasTafarI Trod either way.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/9/2009 10:33:03 AM

I was not saying cancel the site. I was not saying that at all. I was saying perhaps consider moving forward with the variety in the development at the site. Ark I, in the majority of recent cases you have been able to repost previous reasonings made on the majority of worthwhile threads of reasoning. That in itself shows that you could resign the current function of this site to a reasoning 'section' with a really concise library of FAQs. I mean this dude has come here to debate whether it is feasible for him to hunt animals (with 'spirit guides' and stuff... I mean, come on... what the?) on a site about Ras Tafari livity (??!)

It is making a mockery of the years of work you have put into this. Imagine how much groundwork and research you have done... you could practically write a book of FAQs, covering a MASSIVE variety of perspectives.

With film, music, audio activity going on throughout the net, I'm just saying I think you have the know how to make this a thriving hub of expression from young and old people across the globe. Using our ongoing analogy of this being a little place, down an alley, off a bustling information network highway... I think we could use a little and lot more. You said you have been doing this for years, surely the static is no good for progress and forward movement.

Anyway, that is my three pence.

To the hunter:

"well maybe life for you should be reconsidered...."

this is a well put statement based on the perspective that you have; that it is for you to consider or reconsider the lives of others. very well put. eat some greens and schtoom.

Messenger: osar Sent: 12/9/2009 12:54:59 PM

lets not forget the peace.
too many words are confusing.
simplicity is the key.
unity in selassie.
not separation.
I most divine at your service rastafarI.

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/9/2009 1:42:23 PM

the day u wear my shoes....is the day we can reason upon this....

no debate here sistren.....i am aware of what is happning day in and day out.....

do not insult me, my people, or my family with your foul mouth....

RASTAFARI LIVE!!!!

Burn em out!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I