Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=376&start_row=1

Fire is Good

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/30/2004 1:12:08 PM

I sight Fire as a good thing, because it burns the wickedness inside and outside. Some prefer to keep the wickedness within, or they have too much wickedness, so they don't like the Fire because it burns too much.

The scripture below is the best way to look at Jah Fire. It is a strength and purification for those that want to live in righteousness, but it is a destruction and torment for those that desire wickedness.

Mark 9
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

The way I interpret salt in this scripture is that Salt is Fire. That is why he said "For every one shall be salted with fire".

In verse 50 where it says,

50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

I see this verse as:

Fire is good: but if the Fire has lost its strength, what can you burn with it? Have Fire in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Christ is showing I and I that we will all go through the Fire, that is why he says "For every one shall be salted with fire". So it is better for I and I to blaze the Fire upon ourselves, to burn out wickedness when I and I see it. Instead of waiting for when we die, to burn eternally in the eternal Fire.

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Christ is showing I and I to burn away any part of ourselves (thoughts and actions) that is wickedness. Because it is better to enter into Life without that part, then to keep that part, and then burn in eternal Fire, where the worm dieth not, and the Fire is not quenched.

The Fire must come, it is our choice to bring the Fire upon ourselves for a time, until the wickedness is gone. Or it is our choice to not have Fire within, and when judgement come, we will have to deal with eternal Fire.

Keep Jah Fire within,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/30/2004 3:09:47 PM

yes I. bettah burn away the wickedness right now. because if one doesn't burn it away one part after another part, he will keep all his wickedness within him. but if one is burning every little "piece" of wickedness the fire inside him won't burn him.

fire spreads out and as it spreads out it keeps on burning ones wickedness. and if one doesn't let the fire burn it will finally burn him.

this fyah is a present given to I and I to use it as a opportunity to burn our wickedness away. but many don't use it and don't want to see it burning. they think of the fyah that it will burn them. but how can it burn them if it only burns the wickedness. if one doens't burn his wickedness there will be wickedness everywhere inside him and finally when his death is close he IS wickedness pure because he didn't use the opportunity to use the fyah. the wickedness grows inside of one. and it grows until the person changes from a person to wickedness. and so he is wicked and burns and nothing will be left to stay.

so learn to use the fyah ! don't abuse it, but use it wisely !!

Messenger: seeking Sent: 7/3/2004 6:08:10 AM

Greetings...

But doesn't it become a question of what is wickedness? Can't fiyah also be seen as a positive blazing driving force, which leads INI to bring light and not darkness ... to shine light on all those who need to be in the light?

I can overstand how people fear the fiyah, for when one calls upon it to burn another, it's not always clear what has to burn ... INI say it is wickedness, but whose wickedness? The one I sight in I-self, or the one the I sight in others?

Who calls the kettle black? Who has the RIGHT to call the kettle black?

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 7/3/2004 6:27:54 AM

what is "kettle" ? you mean an animal like a "cow" ?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/3/2004 9:39:56 PM

No, kettle is a pot you use to boil tea, with a spout to pour out the tea.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/3/2004 9:47:01 PM

Seeking,Jah has shown I and I what is wickedness, that is how we know.

You are right, the Fire brings forth Light to the people. When someone is shown this Light, it can burn, because it reveals the things within us that goes against Life.

John 15
22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

When Christ showed them the Light by his example and words. They burned because of it, because they no longer could hide their eyes from their sin, but they wanted to hide.

It is only those that want to keep the sin that will feel pain from the Fire, because they resist Jah Light.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 7/3/2004 10:37:01 PM

Yes I, the fire must be burning within InI... especially before blazing fire for anyone else. That purification of Iselves, keeping the trod clear and straight. Too many get caught up blazing the fire pon everyone else when it is due to the reflection they seem in themselves they are blazing fire. It must come from within... once InI are purified first, then the fire is not a stranger and one can be familiar with the burning purification... using it rather than talking and not walking.

Can't cool, can't quench... fire keeps burning

Blessed reasoning Ark-I !!! Give thanks.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/4/2004 9:34:28 PM

Yes I,

Fire without partiality. Fire burns all wickedness in all places. And since we know all of our own thoughts, it is best that we blaze Fire on our own selves. Otherwise, we will remain filthy.

Let I and I be Purified by Jah Fire.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/14/2007 12:56:21 AM

I wanted to bring this forward because of the recent rise of the wicked and the Fire that blazed them.

And for the blessings that followed with the forwarding of Jah Fire people who heard the blaze and came to join with the Fire.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/28/2008 11:47:13 PM

GREETINGS TO ALL JAH CHILDREN OF H.I.M. HAILE I SELASSIE I RASTAFARI. THIS IS A MOST FITTING POST FOR THESE TIMES OF TODAY. JUST WANTD TO GIVE THANKS TO THE ARK I FOR GENERATING THIS ONE. I MAN HAVE BEEN CHECKING THROUGH SOME OF THESE PAST ITATIONS. FOR THE REASON THAT LATELY MANY VIDEO INSTEAD OF JUST REASONING (WORD SOUND POWER) HAVE BEEN PLACED IN THE MORE RECENT REASONING LIST. SOMETIMES IT MALE I MAN FEEL LIKE BABYLON IS TRYING TO FILTER ITSELF INTO THIS HOUSE. SO DAILY IMAN HAVE BEEN BURNIN FIRE PON I SELF AND SOME OF THESE VIDEOS THAT KEEP COMIN' UP.
I MAN LOVE TO SEE SELASSIE I AND BOBO VIDEOS BROTHER BOB AND THE LIKE, BUT SOME I JUST CHECK A TITLE AND IT IS JUST A VIDEO, NO REASONING JUST FEEL LIKE AN EGO WANTED TO SPEAK AND DEM NAH KNOW WHAT TO SAY SO BOOM POST UP SOME VIDEO. SO I BURN FIRE AND NAH REPLY SO MAYBE IT WILL GO DOWN TO THE BOTTOM. SEEN.
SO I MAN CHECK I SELF AND MOVE ALONG THIS SITE AND CHECK OUT OLDER POST AND FIND SOME WONDERFUL REASONINGS HERE. IT BRING I BACK TO THE FOCUS ON WHAT THE MAN WAS FEELING WHEN THIS SITE WAS CREATED. GIVE THANKS. I FEEL THIS PARTICULAR POST IS SUCH A VITAL PART OF I&I DAILY TROD TO BLAZE FIRE UPON ISELF AND ALL OTHER WICKEDNESS SO IMAN CAN WITHSTAND THE FLAMES AS I SEE BABLYLON BURN. RESPECT TO THE FOR THIS POST. MAY THE BLESSINGS OF SELASSIE I KEEP THE FIRE BURNING SO WE MAY ALL SEE THE WAY TO ZION. OH JAH RASTAFARI LIVE. RESPECT WAHDAHDAH

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I