Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=376&start_row=11

Fire is Good

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/30/2008 10:16:50 PM

ini see fire to burn evil as education, which can make one turn from his ways

blessed

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/11/2009 1:32:02 AM

I was Iditating tonight and was thinking through some of I experiences and I saw how I have for a long time refused something that I should never have started refusing.

When I started to Iverstand how to Blaze Fire, I would start in the very center of Iself and build up the Fire and then first Blaze the Fire from the center throughout I whole self, Blazing without partiality any wickedness that was within I. After I pushed that Fire throughout I whole self, I extended it outward in every and all directions without partiality to Blaze against evil. I didn't direct the Fire at any one person or group or direction, because I knew that RasTafarI would guide the Fire to any place it needed to go, and I also knew that if I Blaze one way but not the other, then I will be vulnerable at the places where the Fire didn't blaze, and Satan would take advantage of I weakness. Nobody told I to do this, it was just the way that I Irits guided I.

But after some time, when witnessing more of the wickedness from certain individuals or groups that cause much evil in the world, I started to sometimes direct the Fire towards the wicked that I saw. I justified this in I mind and made excuses for doing it.

RasTafarI sent I a Messenger in 1998 that told I some things I needed to know. And the messenger gave I the answers without I prompting him or suggesting anything that would cause him to say it. And he wasn't even talking about something that lead him up to say it, he just all of a sudden said the things. The thing in particular that relates to this reasoning is this:
----------------------------------------------------
He pointed across the river towards the U.S.A and said to I, "you want to fight them" and then he shook his head and said, "the fight is not there, it is here" while pointing to his head.
----------------------------------------------------

Here is the reasoning:
The Messenger Jah Sent

I thought that I accepted that teaching at the time, but I soon refused it and continued with the ways of before.

There are other instances since that time where Jah showed I that again, but the next thing that sticks out the most, is a dream I had in January of 2004.

Lion Dream

Here is the part of the dream that came and showed I the same thing.

------------------------------------------------
The Lion said, "I am not interested in man wars"

I replied, "I know you're not"

The Lion replied, "No, you don't"

I then said, "Yes, I know you'r not interested in those things"

The dream was then finished.
------------------------------------------------

The Lion was right, I still didn't Iverstand that, or at least didn't accept it as something for I and I to think. But it is the example of Jah, so it must be something for I and I to think. But self excuses again kept I away from it.

And then in July or August of the same year (2004). A RasTafarI Elder was showing I the same thing.

Don't trouble yourself

When I was speaking on the forum about what the Elder showed I, I remembered the Lion Dream and mentioned it, and also remembered what the Messenger told I and mentioned it. Then a few days later I posted the Lion Dream.

At the same time I was speaking about what the Elder showed I, I spoke about I mixed feelings about it. So what he told I, and remembering that dream again, and remembering what the Messenger showed I, wasn't enough to convince I of it. I still excused Iself and refused it.

From the time I first sighted this and from the time I refused it, there have been many occasions where I thought about it and I always found a way to eventually excuse Iself from it. Now that this Heights have come into I Irits again, I must work harder than ever before to not let Iself refuse this again.

When I and I look at Haile Selassie I, He showed this kind of thinking, when I and I look at Yeshua Christ, He also showed this kind of thinking. They showed I and I a Supreme Forgiveness that is hard for us to accept. We find various excuses to not Live so and that kind of thinking seems strange to us. The reason it seems strange to us is because They are showing I and I the example of the Most High God Jah RasTafarI. And much of what Jah deals with is hard for us to accept.

When I and I sight I and I Father. No matter how much wickedness we do, no matter if we curse God, and say all kind of wickedness against the Most High, Jah RasTafarI still lets I and I have breath, and generations of generations pass with our disrespect and disregard to the Most High, but Selassie I still forgives I and I and calls I and I to turn to HIM. No matter how many generations we trod in wickedness, Selassie I is always ready to accept I and I again. But for generations, most of us have not accepted the fullness of the Most High, or accepted the example Selassie I gave I and I from since the beginning.

There are a few things I have against Iself right now, I have mentioned some of the others in previous reasonings. I can't let those things continue. I should have stopped them a long time ago. But because of I stiff-neckedness and excuses, I have allowed Iself to continue in foolishness for too long.

It is never acceptable to accept wickedness, no matter how much wickedness I and I have Blazed away. It is easy to slow down when I and I remove I and I self from wickedness, especially when a lot of wickedness has been removed. I and I can some times fool ourselves into thinking that our past accomplishments balances out our present failures. But I and I will never be Balanced until all wickedness is removed. Fire Burn the scales of men, the false balance always leaves an unjust weight. Jah scale is Just, there is no wickedness in the Balance.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/18/2010 8:54:50 PM

Give Thanks for this Reasoning, I and I must have Fire within to Blaze Fire Without

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 3/17/2012 2:35:00 PM

i was jamming the guitar and the lyrics that came to my mind fitted with this reasoning

"Abel Abel Cain gone slew him,
wicked thought a poped and he pursued it.
Dont be like cain and become insane,
dont let the devil play with your brain.
Burn the wicked thoughts burn them away,
Got to stay strong day after day.
Abel Abel cain gone slew him,
wicked thought a poped and he pursued it.

Dont be like cain and let the wicked thought overcome you, but be strong and overcome the wicked thoughts.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/17/2012 2:36:41 PM

Irie lyrics SuperSmile

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 3/22/2012 7:53:45 AM

give thanks

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/22/2012 8:11:55 PM

yes burn Fire, it like Christ when him said to pluck out the eye that looks with lust and make I commit adult in heart, the thoughts are like seeds and can grow into fruition and manifest like cains, the thing is to pluck them out befor they sprout(take some mental digging) or as soon as they do sprout remove them as soon as they are identified,

"And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."- Matthew3:10

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I