Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=374&start_row=1

In now, Out later.

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: sizzla kalunji Sent: 6/28/2004 2:16:59 PM

Yeah Idren,
I have been away for a few weeks but i is back now.
Trial and temptatioon has come I way and in some ways it got the best of I (shitsystem). So, in a few more days I will have to leave again.
I was always told that every disappointment is for a good, so I is just looking at the brighter side of this situation however I will past on info to my close Idren and let him introduces himself.

Blessed and Love in the name of the MOST HIGH, JAH RASTAFARI WHO LIVES AND REIGN FOR IVERMORE. JAH THE ONLY AND ALLMIGHTY KING.
JAH LOVE.
SIZZLA KALUNJI.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/29/2004 4:57:49 PM

May Jah be with the I in your trod to take the I out of your problems, and keep the I away from temptation.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 6/29/2004 10:25:25 PM

Bredren....IN the name of themost High Haile I Selassie I...

be reminded that the i is NEVah alone. KNow that the I burden though heavy is not alone....INI share that with the I to encourage and light the way and the load.

The i in INI meditation.

I find that reading Job, going through difficult time encourages a ahumble heart that is open to the mercy of the MOST HIGH.

I saw a t-short the other day that read...

Pain is weakness leaving the body....

Powerful words.... and though INI KNOW these TRUTHS, The WISDOM to LIVE these truths is usually what I struggle for. But I do NOT give up.....INI trod On.......

peace and one perfect love
JAH RASTA FAR I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I