Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3725&start_row=31

About Rastafarians from country's that arent from Jamaica.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/17/2009 9:42:14 AM

Like I said, your post wasn't erased by I or Ras KebreAB. I don't know what happened to it.

You said,
--------------------------------
Just because I dont act like a hippie dont mean I dont have self control ...

I am not speaking about hippie behaviour, I and I are not hippies, I am speaking about the example of Haile Selassie I, which you do not display. If the I was more patient and humble, the I would have at least waited for I and I to say we did or did not erase your post before calling I and I vampires or mentally ill.

You said,
And of course I have reason to be like that ... a beautiful topic I had write and you just payed attention on "you erased my topic" ...

I payed attention to your whole topic. The reason I addressed your false claim that your topic was erased is because you are spreading a lie, even after I showed you that I and I didn't erase your post, you still persisted with your false accusation. Did you expect I to just say nothing and pretend that your false accusation is true?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/17/2009 9:54:27 AM

Another thing. About this teacher student thing you keep on referring to. Don't you know that one of the aspects of RasTafarI people are:

Each One Teach One
Iron Sharpeth Iron

If you have nothing to Learn from other people, then the I is wasting your time here, because this is a place for:

Each One Teach One
Iron Sharpeth Iron

We are all Students of each other and Teachers of each other. Or at least we should be if I and I want to Rise.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/17/2009 10:08:22 AM

to RasKebreAB

["Well I had been experiencing on my own , the discrimination , that brainwashed europeans , had made upon I and I , that arent from Jamaica, specially if we are not black skin tone ... They say we are fake rasta."]

This was my first post ... not that I think we have to JA ... to be rasta... but theres ppl who really think it.

..is there a reason why this is addressed to i ?

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/17/2009 9:13:32 PM

No.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/18/2009 12:03:00 AM

I wonder how it feels to be rude for no reason.

" My behaviour is mine and not your"

thats for sure

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/18/2009 1:49:48 AM

Dont be so emo

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/18/2009 3:15:24 AM

lol

"are you mentally ill?"

were you looking at the mirror when you asked that?

i dont even care about you being rude to i, but i see how you are talking to others, i saw it starting from how you were talking to Eleazar. so im confused, whats the reason for all this animosity?

go ahead though, its your world, what can i say, you will either correct yourself or you will be corrected, you are no different from anyone else

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 11/18/2009 4:04:26 AM

"3In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them."

"18 The simple inherit folly: but the prudent are crowned with knowledge."

RastafarI say so keep it so

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/19/2009 1:32:59 PM

Jah Bird, the i know full well,i could sit here and quote bible verses all day to show the folly in this mans behaviour.
But whats the use, when they already know what the Word says?

See for yourself, the man comes talking about , a holy man should be meek and lovely.......and see the very next post, see how he speaks to Eleazar for no reason at all.

The problem with people like that is they think they are being sincere by saying whatever comes to their minds
Well, we do give thanks for the sincerity, because it shows us what is coming to their minds from their dirty hearts.

And dont be confused when they talk about racial discrimination, they are themselves as racist as they come, and i am not making any wild accusations

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/19/2009 9:05:19 PM

Back to the topic..

RASTAFARI is for all people, regardless of skin color, that accept and acknowledge HAILE SELASSIE I within their heart and soul. JAH lives and reigns and rules in the hearts of all flesh.

Roots Brasil, the I should also visit this mighty website set up by the E.A.B.I.C Chile Branch; BLACK-KING.net

Simplemente Brasil

Fotos de la celebración del aniversario de la coronación del Emperador y Emperatriz de Etiopia el 2 de Noviembre de 1930.
São Pablo, Brasil.

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I