Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3725&start_row=11

About Rastafarians from country's that arent from Jamaica.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/5/2009 12:35:09 PM

Give thanks Ark I

Love and Healing vibrations coming from the throne of Jahovah Haile Selassie I Who Smash the Pope and the Capitalism and the vanity and the downmpression ....
I n I just feel deeply connection between this I and the RASTAFARI I language because I and I learnt to speak english tough reggae never did any classes and portuguese is a very different language than english of course , so I and I isnt trying to copy to steel the jamaican patois language its because I feel deep connection with the brothers who speak this language that are jamaicans and africans , I speak it because I feel it , not because I wanna to copy , ore to be accepted .
And I for sure know that the manners and behaviour between Jamaicans and Brasilians our personality I mean , is very similar . Thats why I feel confortable speaking some words that I know in jamaican patois . Because its beautiful . BEcause I adore Jah tough some of this expressions since I was a youth . I know that Jah know all things , and will provide answers sometimes and signals about ourselfs to others that may disbelieve I and I . So Give thanks to Jah . Healing Nyabinghi Vibrations , revolution against the system I say . I and I rastafari people from Brasil are roots revolutionaries against all evil , all bad livity , all bad thinking and all bad feelings that babylonian vampires fool the community .
So I and I dont see rasta as only a racial matter . Anyway I know the most antique race of humans are => black's <= ! ! !
But Jah created other races too that are beautiful too . That can practice Jah Culture , and exit babylon sufferation , and take refugee on the Solid Rock that is Jah Most High Jah Selassie Ras Tafari !
Pure healing vibrations for ALL THE WORD , thats what rastafari IS ALL ABOUT , ore at least SHOULD be .
I and I must purify and sanctify our temples and keep the Sabath for restoring I and I Ital energy spent during the week and to worship Jah with all our celules and molecles .... and Jah Guide and Bless us and no matter what difficulty I and I shall face with the material body Jah is our Joy and Eternal Happiness that may shine His Light on I and I face so I and I must be redeemed healed cured rebornt .

Jah Bless I and I Ark I
And every good girl and good man
that come here .... Selassie I

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/8/2009 6:38:26 PM

what you did with I post ?

are you mentally ill ?

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/8/2009 6:39:05 PM

please remove the entire topic
vampire

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/8/2009 7:35:01 PM

Who are you talking to, I ?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/8/2009 10:57:23 PM

Nothing was done to your post as far as I know, what are you talking about?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/9/2009 9:57:06 AM

"are you mentally ill?"

lol!

loved that.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/9/2009 1:54:24 PM

lol, i am interested to know what caused this reaction

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/9/2009 2:57:08 PM

If I were to guess, he probably made his post, clicked submit and for whatever reason it didn't work and he thought that it was deleted.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 11/10/2009 4:49:47 AM

bless,

even if Rastaman/wombman is of varying colors ther are certain facts in da livity dat EVERYONE has to humble him/herself to. Jah neva say 'dese art I I's so to hell widdi rest..' HIM may have irated all tings but HIM hav HIM 'favorites', for lack of a better explanation. even a 'white Rasta' afe humble to Black Supremacy! as it was in Eden, so shall it be in Jah Jah nation. Blackness afe rule in dis time cah white fuckery ruin mankind. white fuckery ruin even my Mamaland. is a fulfillment of prophecy. when I I Black People, as Jah chosen, sinned against HIM, He sought fi punish I I. dats why IndI were enslaved! but behold, for the oppressed, our God and King fi return and tek us from among the heathen-fact of the matter!-and bring us home to Zion. a righteous livity is originally I and I Black people livity cah a dat we live like since Incient times. so is natural dat we 'forward' to Eden, Zion, Mamaland. dats why 'Ifrica fi black people those at home and abroad!' not Ifrica fi Black, white, yellow, green, gold.. EVERY1 to his OWN vine and fig tree! 'YOU ROB IndI' for white man, 'YOU ASS' for da native AmeriKKKans, china fiddi chinese.. you no seeit? when IndI Black people dwell in Ithiopia like how we lived deh since da beginning, other mans and mans fi live up ina dem own land! dats why, Micah and Isaiah say;
and He shall judge among many people and rebuke strong nations afar off,
and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and spears into pruninghooks,
nation shall not lift up a sword against nation;
neither shall they learn war anymore,
but they shall sit every man under his own vine and under his fig tree,
and none shall make them afraid,
for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it,
for all people will walk;
everyone in the name of his god
and WE will walk in the name of the Lord our Jah forIver and Iver
MICAH 4:3-5
Black Ifricans have IndI Haile Selassie I Jah RastafarI, china have their buddha, India their krishna(or 3 handed 5 legged babies.. "things of this world..."), whites have their white "jeezus" etc etc.. read last 3 lines of verse above.. still who is da supreme God amongst all dese?? I ask you? who is He? THEE ALL MIGHTY EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI! so when you look at it dat way, Black Supremacy still! :-) dem fi put away buddha, krishna etc etc, HAIL HIM UP AND LIVE UP STILL. so dats where you have other races now living up, callin demself Rasta. IndI RastafarI livity is not a black-color-member's-only livity. if it was then the blueprint for Jah chosen would'v been clear and we coulda had a racist Emperor spewing vernom at the pope, HIMself! but HIM come to give I the order, that we shouldnt be childish and act like how dem act to IndI when they were racists who were good for nothing but stealin other people's culture and doctrines, editin it and makin it their own cah dem lack creativity and ability fi humble demself fiddi truths brought on by da Black Man, Wombman and Child! think Alexander the bandit who 'dem' call Alexander the great! foolishness.. 12 tribes, really, accepts anything and everything so..

RastafarI is not a JA ting! neva was and neva will be. dis is Ifrican Black Supremacy! Black people of Jamdung are IndI blood brothers and sisters but is not a ting dat have its source ina JA! da source of RastafarI is Jah RastafarI HIMself, Ithioia da Maddaland! as for da 'fake Rasta', I must admit, ther's this quote I got from this site altho I can't remember da name of its author. I liked it!

not half as many fake dreads are black as da wolves who are usually white
dats just da fact of the matter. still.. ;-) we bun down babylon and say 'Black Supremacy in dis time!' some 'white Rastas' will also burn it but lets not forget dat even tho we all 'burn babylon' it is the white man who is behind it so when it comes to dat no white man should play da victim! burn it, yes, but seek out to correct the system wher its erred! :-I

Africa and the city that Haile Selassie reserved for rastafarians , are only for black people ?
hard stuff fi a nonBlack fi swallow.. Jah was talkin about allocatin land fi IndI BLACK brethren and sistren of IndI those abroad! not jus for 'anyone' (who probably has ideas about gettin land fi a safari ting wher dem a go hav I people in monkey suits reverting back to the times of slavery-in the name of.. sh1t.. TOURISM!!) :-(

I like da reasoning from Jah Lightning but 'So den, Jah does not favour any one part a de earth' I'll have fi say "Jah loveth da gates of Zion more dan ALL da dwellings of Jacob" psalms 87. where Zion is, the Maddaland, is where Jah RastafarI loves/favors da most! yes I, like what Lightning said, in regards to dwelling anywhere-'anywhere will do'-I sight dat dat should give reason fi 'white Rasta' not to tink dat jus cah we chat bout repartriating, dem shouldn tink we talkin about dem! or atleast in regards to the physical side of it. mental Ipartriation fi white and Black people still physical Ipartriation fi Black people those abroad. so white man fi leav IndI rightful land dat dem put demself ina cah a Black Person land dis! you no seeit? "go home and Iducate 'your' ppl bout RastafarI in ya land!" ting ya. me nuh need no white bwai fi come teach IndI bout I Jah cah ME KNO WHO JAH IS! dem done a fuckery/mockery of it before dat NO ONE..! patience. :-I

And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

overs?!?

African RasTafarI people have good reason not to trust those who are not Africans, especially white people.

bcz of 'his'tory, Black People fi NOT trust white ppl! sh1t..! personally, I couldn even trust a white doctor wit I life! these are just tings dat dem fi deal wit cz of da shhh We suffered, We'd be insanely crazy or crazy insane fi trust 'dem' again! dats why every man to his own fig tree and then;

nation shall not lift up a sword against nation;
neither shall they learn war anymore,
coz we'll all be keepin to ourselves, basically! retain I own culture etc. like I said, ther'r certain truths that may be hard to stomach, if you'r 'nonBlack Rasta' and dats why you fi come in We livity wit a very humble heart!

born and raised ina di roots nation and a dat me a defend!

Roots I Wombman lives!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/11/2009 1:00:47 AM

" De whole world a Jah CREATION! So den, Jah does not favour any one part a de earth... because He created the WHOLE earth. For it be written, 'De earth a de Law an de fullness der of'... ab ALL dat dwell in it... an ZION abideth'! So, ANY wer on de earth will do. Anywhere! A no be Africa alone. If it be Africa alone Jah created, den every one a be pack up over der. No man... no favorite. Look here now... if only Africa all I an I was to go... why Him mek Jamaica?... or England?... or America? A de WHOLE earth a fe RASTA!! An Jah mek man in Him own image... an man come in all different skin colour, an different hair colour, an different eye colour... no? Yes man!! So ALL a dem a de image a de Creator. A so it go. Brother an Sister. Give thanks. A de four wings a de earth (pointing in each direction)... anywhere on de earth will do! Anywhere you a livity... anywhere you live by righteousness, a dat be Heaven! Yes man! De Rastaman... I appreciate him dat a praise Africa. I appreciate it! But, I no get dat der fullness from Jah dat say everyone gonna bail out an jus go over a Africa. I say, anyWHERE on de earth will do... for de earth is I Law an de Fullness der of! All a de sed earth, so anywhere you wan... a to LIVE! For you hav Life to Live! A de Father, a Him a de earth you know. So I will Live it! An if who wan to go... I wouldn't say dem not to... but who wan to stay... Babylon cannah stop you again! NO!! Enemy cannah overtrow!!"

I love I Elders

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I