Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3712&start_row=1

Is it right for I to worhip Christ and at the same time Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kalexgana@yahoo.com Sent: 10/16/2009 7:18:44 AM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/16/2009 9:41:19 AM

If the I is worshiping Selassie I, it means the I is worshiping Christ.

God is One with no separation.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 10/18/2009 4:08:50 PM

greetings and blessings to all

yes I to act KRST is to be KRST

worshiping haile selassie I is worshiping urself thru his works ,inspiration ,and influence in LIFE, by manifesting in HIM is by identifying HIM as the center of ur existence ,by manifesting HIM works for equal right and justice for all, for the development of LIFE

SELASSIE I MENEN I GARVEY I
RASTAFARI

Messenger: DURU Sent: 10/21/2009 8:18:00 PM

greetings and blessings to all

good info of worhip(manifest)KRST
http://people.tribe.net/chaz/blog/158c8b0d-1363-4102-b8f6-577b3a072dae

SELASSIE I MENEN I GARVEY I
(ausar/heru)(auset)(heru)
RASTAFARI
(AMEN-RA)

Messenger: Humble Rasta Sent: 11/16/2009 1:22:50 PM

Holy Immanuel I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI is da Almighty! King Selassie I is da Father n Prince Immanuel I is da son. The Christ of Salvation. Selah!

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 12/5/2009 10:56:57 PM

It is we who worship the Messiah,Jah Ras-Tafari!He is Irie to be praise,he is the fullfillment of Revelation and other prophecies,he who wrath the seven churches of Asia,he who open the seven seals,he who sat upon the white horse,he who cast the beast and the dragon into the bottomless pit,he who said "I am he",he is also Melchezidek,Haile Selahssie is the Messiah,the Messiah Haile Selahssie I is one.the greeks is who called him "christ".but they never teach the people of the world that the {christ or the man who they call christ was a original Rastaman}it is we,who had to find out that for ourself.In Ithiopia this one and that one was born there in ithiopia,it is said of our Zion this one was born there and the highest himself shall establish her{Africa}

Messenger: Ras Dicky Sent: 12/6/2009 6:16:57 AM

I greatly believe that H.I.M IS THE LIVING GOD IN THE FLESH.ALLTHESE ARE BIBLE PROPHECIES BUT THEY WHO FIRST SAW IT HID IT FROM INI.
I AM RASTA DICK FROM THE MOVEMENT OF JAH PEOPLE.
BLESS

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 12/10/2009 10:28:15 PM

Greetings,

I would say that one should not worship Jesus Christ. Even when Jesus taught us how to pray, he stated "Our father which art in heaven". He did not instruct his dicples to worship him. Many believe that since Jesus was the savior, that he should be worshiped. Only the father is to be worshiped. Jesus being the saviour was a role that he had to fulfil for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. However John spoke of a time when god/JAH would rule on a physical throne. This entity known to us as the emperor Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia is the one to be worshiped. He is the god of all creation manifested to us in the flesh. Emperor Haile Selassie I is the return of the Christ, but this time in his kingly character. Keep in mind, christ did say. "And there will be those who come after me which shall do greater works than these".

JAH BLESS

Messenger: Reubenite Sent: 12/11/2009 2:46:29 PM

The 1 to be worshipped and venereed is His Holiness Emmanuel Yesus Yahshua Kristos (christ)...The only rason why His Majesty is hailed as holy is for the anointment which is in his line, which is the line of David through Salomon and Makeda(Empress of Ithiopiah)...This I believe to be true, confirmed by Psalms. We must not be astonished at the praise KEDAMAWI Haile I Selassie I get as he is a direct descendants of David, he is therefore the firstborn on Jahovia (God).

But Christ, even Kedamawi Haile Selassie I is saved through the blood of the Christ.

Haile Selassie bears the name YeNegustit Negus(King of Kings), Moa'Ambesa Ze'Imnegede Yehuda (Conquering Lion of the Tride called Judah) simply because he is a descendant of David, Solomon and the same bloodline as Christ.

Jah lead our way and guide us step by step..

Selassie I, Empress Menen I, Yahweh Bless..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/11/2009 9:48:02 PM

Reubenite, no matter what the I or others say. This could never happen in all Iternity.

The I must Iverstand who I and I are, and know that I and I can never Leave Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. The Praise and Worship of Selassie I will never leave I and I.

I promise I will love Jah
keep his commandments
humble myself and Live

Much Love to those that can see, and much Love to those that can't.

The Highest of High, will never become less than the Highest of High.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I