Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=371&start_row=1

Allmighty God is a living Man!

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/26/2004 7:55:12 AM

Igher Heartical Greetings I

A few days ago Iman reasoned with some Jehovah Witness guys who came to convert I.
I explained to them the lineage of HIM and showed them that he is the prophecised. But they had a big problem to imagine that Jah could come as a Man. And so Iman thought about that and found to important passages, one in the Bible and one in the Kebra Nagast, which show that(but I am shure there are even more).

In the bible:
Rev 4, discribes JAH, who sit on the throne, to look like a Jaspis and Karneol stone(both dark stones). As I n I know and the bible teach, JAH is spirit and cannot be discribed how he looks like.
So here is discribed a man whose body JAH used.
What throne he sit upon is that? The only throne ever mentioned in the bible is the davidic salomonic Israelite Throne. In the Endtime this throne stand under the Red Gold and Green Rainbow.
This show who is discribed to look like a dark stone and sit on the throne.

In the Kebra Nagast:
In the first chapter, when the Holy Trinity creates everything, the son says that he will wear the body of Adam. The Spirit say that he will dwell in the heart of the Righteous. And the Father say, that he dwell in everything that he creates, "AND I WILL BECOME MAN".
So what does "I WILL BECOME MAN" mean?
It doesn't mean that he is in Adam, because the Son say he is the life of Adam... and there he wouldn't say tha he "BECOMES" Adam, like the Son also do not say so.
What is significant about Ithiopia is, that it is the Beginning and End, Eden and New Jahrusalem.
So in the beginning when the Hola Trinity created everything in Eden, the Father prophecised his "BECOMING MAN", in the beginning he prophecised so, in the end it shall fulfill. Like Ethiopia is Beginning and End, so he prophecised the destiny of Ethiopia, being Eden, Mt Zion and New Jahrusalem under his own reign as MAN.

Selah

Messenger: Zion Child Sent: 6/27/2004 12:56:25 AM

Yes-I...almight God came in the flesh of Yeshua and Selassie I. Jah no dead, seen? Jah's spirit lives in InI, but is manifested in Selassie I. Even now when I i-ditate in scripture and look upon Melchizedek, the high priest, I wonder if that was Jah once again or when I-cob wrestled with a man and dislocated his hip.... More than anything...Jah is the I-ncient of Days, the beginning that has no end. Rastafari, Selassie I the first!

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/27/2004 5:56:54 AM

Yes I

Or Dan 7:9 describes JAH having hair like poor whool and Rev 1:15 adds to this, that he has brown legs etc...
Selassie I is since creation!

Selah

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/27/2004 6:08:31 AM

isn't it already a fact that His Imperial Majesty is the livin god since creation. the head over the creation, Ras TeferI. the madhane alam, the negus negesti I.

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 6/27/2004 9:19:58 PM

Greetings RastafarI
That is the problem with most the world today, following these western religions... God is seperate from man. Even some Rasta are found guilty of idolatry. It is the most liberating and divine revelation to come to know Sellassie I within and have that direct relationship with the ALMIGHTY.

The seperation of God and man is also what has lead to so much depression and sorrow running the lands.. ones aren't content with life in it's simplicity... Everyone working for their own cause, and yet still sufferation is what the massive is feeling.

JAH is love. SO simple.

Blessed Love RasTafarI

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/28/2004 10:27:25 AM

seen ...

not external but within ... so the I knows who walks within ... it's true ... InI only have to sight I-self to know that the power of Jah is alive and kicking ...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/29/2004 4:54:40 PM

Yes I, I and I are to be One with Jah. I and I are to convert our separate mind, so that I and I are One in the fullness of One.

I could never Iverstand how Christ can come and show the Christians this and they seem to completely ignore his words.

I posted a scripture before showing how Christ reasons about Oneness with Jah in so many ways, repeating himself over and over, so that people would not miss this message. But even so, people still can't see.

ONE

How much clearer can Christ message be.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I