Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3706&start_row=1

Obama Nobel Peace Prize

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/13/2009 12:41:33 AM

This reasoning branched from the Bomb the Moon!?!?! what the..................!?!?! Reasoning, and I wanted to give its own Reasoning session, so that it doesn't get lost in the other Reasoning.

osar said,
--------------
obama is given the peace prize of babywrong at the same time them are setting violence upon the celestial moon. Soooowrongbabilons...
jah rastafari shining light of ethiopia guide us our king and lord in this perioulus times.
--------------

SunofMan said,
--------------
..and good point on the peace prize...When is it acceptable to sight a man for his promises rather than his actions. Obama has troops all over the place and he's given the peace prize because he promises to do otherwise!?!?!? appalling...
--------------

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/13/2009 12:41:55 AM

Obama will deliver on many of his promises. His peace illusion prize is well deserved.

Like I have reasoned before, Obama is here to make the world trust america. Babylon knows that they can't rule the world by force. So they pulled every trick from their box of movie and tv show propaganda, and presented the world with the movie of the century. To play every emotional string they can and make america the false light of the world again. Obama said in his inauguration speech that he would make america the "light" of the world again, and he will do that.

Just as his rise to his current seat had the flow of their movie propaganda plots, his rise to the trust of the US citizens and world will take the same course.

Watch for the great calm that will come after the storm. Those who spoke of all the "good" obama will bring, will say "I told you so, look at the great things he has done". Many who are presently not trusting of obama and america, will give their trust. There will always be people who will not trust america, but there will be fewer after these eight years are accomplished.

When world trust is gained for enough time, the final pieces of the plan will be built to capture the people's mind completely, based on the same trust illusion. Years will pass before those trusting in babylon will finally see babylon's real face. By that time and for some time afterwards(because they will be preparing for that time), it will be too late for many.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 10/13/2009 5:53:55 PM

The article that I read on this subject spoke of Obama's promises of disarmament, and that just keeps echoing in my mind "disarmament", disarmament of what and who? Not America, I know that...so, hmmmmm, could it be IRAN?! ....Iran's on the cover of the paper day after day, they're always hyping up the Iranian's nuclear program and what a threat it is...to who? the panel of nobel peace prize judges? Israel? America? might is right in America...This is the precursor to no peace. With American military in Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran is sandwiched and America is set up for its next invasion. The award is timed perfectly, should Americans and the world see Obama's choice to invade Iran as an act to create a world with less chance for violence it will be all the more justifiable. Never mind the destruction necessary to disarm a country by force...it's all part of the peace process, right?!

Selam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/14/2009 12:10:21 AM

I have Reasoned before that the only nation I am worried about using a nuclear bomb is the nation that has already used it against another.

If Iran actually does have nuclear weapons, they probably won't attack it. At least until they figure out a way to disable it. America and its friends don't usually attack a nation that has nuclear weapons.

They use other types of warfare to deal with them, economical, political, CIA-ical. They are the greatest masters of propaganda in these times, and they use their skill in many many applications.

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/14/2009 12:23:24 PM

I live in a place where Obama has taken the town by storm.....

Just blind sided the Ras clot outta the people here.....its truly a disgusting display....

I will never see whats so great about a politician.....the thought of that is quite confusing......its just not my forte...

How obvious does it have to be though? Every single president in america.....EVERY ONE...has come to preach about these promises....about the good it will do the world......and
Every ONE HAS FAILED US!!!

No president of amerikkka has done any body any good.....

Politicians.....in the end they have to burn just like the rest....

Jah RasTafarI snuff out the wicked....

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/15/2009 9:59:29 AM

More US troops have already died in Afghanistan in 2009 than in all of 2008. And it sounds like america is going to send more troops, as britain has. Look what Afghanistan did to the soviet union.

How does obama deserve a peace prize? What does babylon say that obama has done?

I went on nobel prize.org and it said ""for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"

Obviously babylon controls the nobel peace prize process.

Messenger: Respect Them Sent: 10/15/2009 10:50:56 AM

Do not put faith in the doings of mankind. These fictitious prizes are awarded not for the sake of humanity, they are merely the establishment patting themselves on the back. Obama gave his speech in University of Cairo to the Muslim world, the same place where Saddam received his law degree. What a perverted institution.

Messenger: Respect Them Sent: 10/15/2009 10:54:42 AM

The same Nobel committee awards American economists for describing how corporate mergers benefit human society. What a joke this is.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/15/2009 12:44:43 PM

"Every single president in america.....EVERY ONE...has come to preach about these promises....about the good it will do the world......and
Every ONE HAS FAILED US!!!"

well, thats one point , but not really one im interested much about.
Because, in the end, president of america or any other country, or even if its a president or not, man will fail you in one way or the other anyway. So, i couldnt complain they failed me, then i would have to ask myself why did i put my trust in them in the first place.

No, the point i am more interested in asking is this....

Speaking of america, i think its obvious to most here that america has its rulers and then it has its secret rulers, as they say, shadow government of politicians and international financiers, the military complex etc
and we know the secret rulers pick and choose the rulers of america according to who will benefit them more.

but my question is, has there ever been. in the history of america, a president who was not their choice.
Has any man whom the secret rulers did not want to make president ever made it as far as the oval office ?

I think this is important to find out.
We know they are in firm control, but still, even with all their scheming , no one can control everything.
Yes, they are probably in more control now than they have ever been before, but sometimes, i wonder if we give them more credit than they deserve.

So yes, id like to know, has it ever happened before?
If so, how many times ?
And if so, why were those particular presidents different, what made them an unwanted choice by the secret rulers.?
Can it happen again in these times considering the probable growth of their control in recent times ?
and the million dollar question, is it happening now.?

patiently i wait, H.I.M will reveal everything

Messenger: Respect Them Sent: 10/15/2009 3:38:34 PM

No, absolutely not, all are well connected and in fact come from related families. As much as you may not believe it, Bush and Obama are actually distant cousins and so is Cheney's family. In addition, their families can be traced as far back as George Washington. This may seem crazy, but remember that they all come from the same Universities and the same Fraternities and the same secret societies. Maria Shriver is a Kennedy in actuality as well.

Kennedy was assassinated because he wanted to change the dollar from being backed by the Federal Reserve Bank to a silver-standard backed by the American treasury. There is no such thing as a treasury anymore. There is no gold in Fort Knox.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I