Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3700&start_row=1

Bomb the Moon!?!?! what the..................!?!?!

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 10/8/2009 8:20:44 PM

On NASA's website they will be airing live footage of the missile strike on the moon at 7:30 am EST. 2012's looking more realistic every day hehehehe....seriously I'm disgusted.

Selam

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 10/8/2009 8:29:00 PM

and what will this mean for our extraterrestrial bredrin? Just thought this article was an interesting point of view

another side of the moon

Selam

Messenger: osar Sent: 10/9/2009 2:49:08 PM

obama is given the peace prize of babywrong at the same time them are setting violence upon the celestial moon. Soooowrongbabilons...
jah rastafari shining light of ethiopia guide us our king and lord in this perioulus times.

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/9/2009 11:19:11 PM

giving thanks......its truly nice to be alive.....

but yo.....i didnt get the video to work.....what exactly is happnin? whats goin on with the mooon?

bless.....Jah Live...

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 10/10/2009 12:11:04 PM

NASA launched a missile into the Cabeus (proper) crater on the moon, the missile was supposed to create a large plume of dust and debris in which a satellite would then fly through and collect dust samples.

What's the purpose? They're hoping to find a large hydrogen content in the dust...yes, they're looking for water on the moon. This isn't just some thing about could there have once been life there, it's about could there be life there in the future...right after they bomb the earth (some more).

...and good point on the peace prize...When is it acceptable to sight a man for his promises rather than his actions. Obama has troops all over the place and he's given the peace prize because he promises to do otherwise!?!?!? appalling...

Selam

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/12/2009 5:16:48 PM

Babylonian matters are no longer a concern to me....

I say this because i know the product of their wicked livity and foolish behavior....

they only add fuel to the fire so-to-speak...

and for that I applaud them.....right now....they are destroying themselves...

Jah RasTafarI Judgment is at hand....Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/13/2009 12:49:27 AM

They didn't really bomb the moon, they dropped a rocket with no explosives onto it. I am not saying this as a justification for what they did, because I think it was still foolish for them to do. I just thought it should be clarified, because when I first heard the story, I thought it was actually a bomb that was going to explode, and I would think that most people just hearing that "a bomb was dropped on the moon" would assume the same thing.

I forwarded the Obama peace prize reasoning to:

Obama Nobel Peace Prize

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/13/2009 11:08:26 AM

Bob Marley has a song I feel is relevant to this reasoning.

Bob Marley sings in So Much trouble in the world:

“You see men sailing on their ego trip,
Blast off on their spaceship,
Million miles from reality:
No care for you, no care for me.

So much trouble in the world;
So much trouble in the world.
All you got to do: give a little (give a little),
Give a little (give a little), give a little (give a little)!”

The Serbian Prophet Mitar Tarabic also speaks of more foolishness concerning space travel that will be done.

Words of Mitar Tarabic:

“Man will travel to other worlds to find lifeless deserts there, and still, God forgive him, he will think that he knows better than God himself. There, except the eternal peace of God, he will see nothing, but he will sense with his heart and soul all of God's beauty and power. People will drive in rigs upon the moon and stars. They will look for life, but life similar to ours they will not find. It will be there, but they will not be able to understand it and see that it is life.

One who goes there, God forgive him, not believing in God as it is proper for an honourable and decent person, when he comes back he will say: "Oh, you people, who mention God's name with doubt, go there where I was, than you will see what is God's mind and power."

So it sounds like mankind will travel to other worlds but only find some type of primitive lifeform like bacteria, and then try to mock I and I faith in JAH.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 10/13/2009 5:27:27 PM

True, the centaur rocket isn't explosive, as far as I can tell...yet still, this giant piece of wasted resources was intended to create a blast upon impact that would disrupt enough of the moon's surface to create a plume of moon dust, in my mind this basically equates to a bomb (as in-if someone intentionally launched a non-explosive rocket into my yard, I'd say I'd been bombed) I realize this is getting ridiculous. Technically speaking, however, a bomb is an explosive device, but as I think about this, didn't the rocket have fuel on it? I think...so it would be combustible. Strangely enough, the media really led the observer to the immediate conclusion that it was a bomb, by using the word rocket, missile, bomb, and blast they twisted this thing. I am now thinking that the media's use of these words is a bizarre way of getting people to also see this as an extension of military capability. Another intimidation tactic...

I'm not trying to contend with Ark I's statement, the I's correct, but the space program is a major frustration for me. I will say that I'm deeply intrigued by our universe, and I am interested in their findings, but at the same time, their studies have transcended the bounds of what we need to learn for our benefit. Life on Earth is priority number one, and water on the moon helps nothing (until someone enlightens me on the benefit). Much of what I read about the space program, at this point and in the past, helps nothing. The ancients targeted the sky in effort to overstand the workings of man and the world we live in, and were able to do so with minimal financial drain. I'm ranting now, but we need to help those in need, and not waste time and resources on what isn't necessary,primarily war,the rant goes on, but we're still spending money to waste money.

Selam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/13/2009 11:57:33 PM

What water on the moon helps is to give them the ability to send people to the moon to live for an extended time and have a source of water so they don't have to ship water to the moon.

I don't know what there plans are for the moon, but they will probably mess it up like they mess up the Earth. But they may regret it even more because the moon isn't nearly as big as the Earth, so their may be even more consequences to their meddling. I have read that the moon influences the waves of the ocean, so what effect will it have when the moon is stripped of the frozen water that makes up part of its mass and is probably keeping a lot of its ground from just floating away.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I