Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=368&start_row=1

the white man

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/17/2004 12:25:13 PM

THE WHITE (un-righteous) MAN

DANGER TO THE RIGHTEOUS MAN

first I want to say that it's not just "the white man" I'm talkin bout, but it's the un-righteous man. not every white man is not righteous, I know.

I sight that, when lookin at history, it was (nearly) always, or in most of all cases, the white man who started makin war and makin trouble and killin people. it is/was (nearly) always the white man who isn't satisfied with the things he owns. he always wants more and more. and due he is very rich because of gettin the money from someone else, he still is not satisfied with the things he owns.
it's the white man who (in most cases) didn't recognize that his soul/heart wouldn't be satisfied through earning money and owning thousands of things. the righteous man instead got to know that owning thousands of things isn't goin to satisfy his soul. so the righteous man looked for another way to satisfy his soul. and he found this way in this power that for example the rastafarian calls the power of the holy trinity, or god, or a high power or whatever...

I'll give you an example:
the Indians were righteous men. they were satisfied with the things they had. the didn't even own a piece of land, because they were travelling around. they didn't want to find a new country and make it theirs or make the people go away. but that is what the white man did. the white man always wanted to own new land and new things and wanted more power and money. (the Indians didn't even have money, due they would have been able to invent it. y'know...they were very intelligent) and he chased people (Indians) out of their own land just to own this new land. but I say: who gave the white man the right to take ones land and things and LIVES ?
so...the white man started the war with the righteous man, due the Indians didn't wanted this war. it was OK for (most) the Indians thaaat also white people lived in their land. but what did the white man do ? he started makin war.
The Indians knew very early that owning things is not what the "high power" (god, jah, ...) wants. ownin things does not satisfy men. and the Indians knew this, but the white men didn't. and so the white men started war and started doin bad things to righteous men. the white man is/was too silly, too stupid to know that owning things isn't what jah/a god wants.

do you know what I mean ?

I'm not a racist, if you think that, now after reading this. but if you look back in time, you see that it was the white man in most of the cases who started making trouble with involving others.
the righteous man was as intelligent as not to involve others, if there was a conflict. but the white man....no

so what do you think bout that ?

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/17/2004 12:33:55 PM

because of all the bad things the white man did, I overstand the few why some say that the black people are the chosen people.
it needed violence to make the white man know that he is doin sthg wrong. the white man wasn't as intelligent as to know for himself that he was doin sthg wrong. it needed thousands of dead people and other victims for to make the white men know that they were wrong.
most scientists are white people. but (what I think is much more important) most righteous men are not white men. often the white man didn't want to accept the high power of a god. he wanted to explain it with physical experiments, due everyone knows that this is not posible.
the righteous man accepted it.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/17/2004 3:35:58 PM

Greetings I

Yes, true. Like Malcolm said, I charge the white man and he cannot deny it!
It is important to see what was wrong in past times, because so we can see its influence on the present time and how we can fight against it.
White Supremacy kind of thinking is not something only in history, but it is now and here actuell!
And so we have to fight it here and now!

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2004 3:38:26 PM

There was fighting between people in all of the different races. It is not only the white man. Some of the First Nations people of the Americas fought against each other before the white man came. And this is also true in all the other continents. And it is not just a little fighting here and there, but all nations have participated in a lot of wickedness in history.

The white men of England, France, Spain and their North American Children became very powerful in the past centuries. And they did a lot of wickedness to all kinds of people, whether white, black, asian, or others.

At the same time, the Arabian nations also became powerful and did wickedness to black, white and asian.

When wicked men become more powerful they perform more wickedness. It has always been this way, from ancient times up to now.

The only difference in recent centuries, is that the white men of England, France, Spain and America became more powerful than any other nation in history. So their wickedness is worse than the powerful nations that came before them. But the mind concept is the same, only the capabilities have changed.

It is this wickedness that is in all types of men that causes so much sorrow. It is not a white, black or asian thing, it is a wickedness thing. There are many white nations (not just white individuals) that didn't take part in the wickedness of the colonialists. And many white nations were also downpressed by such wicked people.

So to bring the color of skin into this is not useful, because the color of skin didn't cause it to be so. And it puts many (not just some) white people in a group with wicked men that they have no part with. To speak about nations is one thing, because nations have performed wickedness in the past and present, with the general population supporting that wickedness. But to speak about a whole race, based on the movement of a few nations, is unfair to the other nations in that race that didn't do such things.

Sometimes people imagine that their own race or nation has done no wrong. People of all nations have done this, the Serbs, the people of my ancestry, have done this as well. The problem with that is that people don't see the wrong that was done, so they don't acknowledge or correct it. And they don't see the wrong in themselves, so they don't correct themselves either.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/17/2004 4:05:40 PM

Last night late I was reading on a site on about Mormans and Black people, a site talked about how the Mormans say that the African or Black skin people is the Canaanites and the Canaanites come from Cain,They use the part of the story that says Cain would be cursed with the mark on his skin and as Nefertiti posted would never be able to grow from the earth. My skin is not a curse but yet it is a mark. Cainan come from Seth. Here is the Verse...
"And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
24 Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,
25 Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,
26 Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,
27 Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,
28 Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,
29 Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,
30 Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,
31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,
32 Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson,
33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,
34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,
35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,
36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,
37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,
38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
If Christ comes from the Canaanites then how can we be cursed? My answer to that is by living the way of Babylon.

still the same Ham came from Noha which was the father of the canaanites which Cainan has to have something to do with. The same land, these people were suppose to have lived in the same country. I read that Isreal was suppose to be given Canaanites land for the idleness of the Canaanites and other tribes but youll have to look them up for yourself.

"And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
20 These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations"

Ham was the last son of Noha (last shall be frist@and the frist shall be last)which commited disrespect unto Noha so if Ham loose the disrespect for his father he would be given back his birth right.
I know that the White man is right now controlling most of, if not all, the global atrosities that are going on but I got Heat for the Black man who is in the same respect an opressor.
I dont want to turn this in to a different post but I will give an example....
Emporer Halie Selassi I lived in a cetain manner, believed in certain things and if you look deep enough in yourself then you can find exactly what the message is that the Jah head has left so that InI would reach Zion, but there is some Rastas who only read what is benificial for thier struggle and not the actual directions which was given by HIM that would break the seals.
Got to quote another song here "Peter Tosh"

Downpressor were you gonna run to?
When you run to the rocks the rocks will be melting,
When you run to the sea the sea will be bubbleing,
When you run to the hills the earth will be rumbleing all along that day.

One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2004 4:38:17 PM

The mormons deal with a lot of wicked concepts. It is a racist group, with a racist book that they claim to be scripture.

Jah deals with people according to their ways. The wickedness of a wicked father will be repayed on a wicked son. But if the son turns to Jah, he will not suffer for the wickedness of his father. This is the way of Jah.

Any curses of times before can't affect righteous people, it can only affect the wicked.

But some men with their wicked minds, tell only part of the story to make people believe that they are supposed to suffer under them. What they don't realize is that their deception will cause a curse to come upon their own selves.

The mormons, or morons as Mutabaruka calls them, claim that the First Nations people of the Americas are dark because God put a curse on them because of their wickedness. They also claim that the dark "Indians" killed all the righteous white "Indians", so only evil "Indians" are left. And what I know about Jah is that he will never cause his people to be utterly destroyed, but will always leave a remnant to survive, so it is impossible that their story is true.

The mormons also say that when the dark "Indians" repent and turn unto God, then their skin will turn "white and beautiful" again. The book of mormon was only made as an excuse to downpress and murder the First Nations people. Babylon deals with too much wickedness and they will fall and are falling because of it.

Jah people should know that no curse can be upon Jah people, only blessings. So it is up to I and I to make sure that we are Jah people.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: question Sent: 6/17/2004 8:03:36 PM

I must say I feel the exact same way about the subject of race and opression.

if one will not face the wickedness within their own hearts and their own minds, then it is highly unlikey that the individual be able to express true peace to others.

We are all Jah's children in his universe. So many times we point fingers of judgement at one another only to realize that there fingers are pointing back a us.

I am a 24 year old man of african descent who was born and raised in the u.s.. Over the years i have been drawn to the diverse expressions and lifestyles of the living Rastafarians that are true to jah's purpose.

I have many questions as i really anticpate becoming one with Jah RasTafari.

It is because of the expressions of brethren like Ark I that I have become spiritual, mentally, and emotionally stiumulated by the true teachings of Rastafari. On my journey towards spiritual transcendence I pray to learn more of the philosiphies, practices and unique expressions of Rastafari.

I beleive that IandI speaks for all. let us notbecome lost in our ego's and ambiguous expectations for they can deter one from transcendence.

I desire a pure heart, which in turn will openly give knowledgde that a man such as myself needs in order to be a strong, powerful, and humble messenger for Jah.

I look forward to reading/responding more about the abundace of knowledge and reasoning.

Jah Bless

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/18/2004 6:20:24 AM

@ Ark I:

I didn't want only just to blame the white race for doin this wicked things, y'know ?
the I is right, it's not just a white-man-black-man-thing. but if you look at this white race in europe you may see what I mean. I talked about this industrial men, this race.....d**n, I dunno how to express it.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/18/2004 8:42:49 AM

Greetings I

Wickedness knows no colour.
It is just, that the white people were in the situation to downpress the rest of the world. This power made them really wicked... the others had not that power and became victims... so they were in a different situation.
What is wrong must be point out... nothing shall be hidden under the sun...
It is wrong to say ALL white did this, and ALL Asians that and so on... what I n I must realise that ALL wicked men do Wickedness... and all Righteous do Righteousness.
"We must become members of a New Race!"
In this Endtime there are only two kinds of people, those of Righteousness and those f Evilness...

Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/18/2004 8:47:49 AM

truth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I