Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3651&start_row=11

Who Selassie I Bless, none can curse

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2014 1:04:26 PM

Although what the brethren have said is true...... A babylon certificate of something you could study and practice by yourself anyway; isn't as important as liberation. And to the Ras who think 'education' is only gained from babylon institutions issuing out degree papers, you are wrong.

Im not telling you to leave your studies or your work. But sometimes Rasta have to pick up and leave and a just so.

JAH GUIDE

Do what Jah tell you to do, follow only HIM. Not babylon, not another Ras, but the listen to self. If HIM tell you a finish study then finish study, if HIM tell you to trod to the bush then a so. If HIM tell you a full time music.....etc.....We can't tell you. But with JAH there is no fear and no wrong in any of the choices.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/27/2014 2:25:24 PM

I and I Iditate pon di issue full time and Iman decided fi humble and seal up.The other two Idrens kicked up di gideon early in the morning,there are saying July is a mystic month so they had to trod,so dem trod today.
Iman felt like I decision was wrong or like I have let the Idrens down,but my mum always come in I Iditation,all the hardwork,toil n sacrifice she make to send I to college,even my dad would be very disappointed,Iman their only son left to turn the tables,I elder bredda breached Iducation at Iniversity and I sista got married.
Iman got to just seal up di ting,but the Idrens dem seh dem nuh return back.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/3/2014 7:59:58 AM

GOOD CHOICE

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I