Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3648&start_row=11

David Ike and the swine flu (H1N1)

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/12/2009 10:23:39 PM

Oh Blessed, My Lord JahArkI. Yeah ! It is ! You know, huh?

Like many ones in the world, in this perilous iwa (this last judgment), he speaks truth at times and falsity at other times, and sometimes he mixes both of them together.

And so, Rastafari can sieve through the infor and sight truth from the lies as truth is written within I and I, in the very substance and essence of our genetic code (DNA).

Blessed Love to all. Selassie I,Jah, Rastafari.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/12/2009 10:29:17 PM

Yes I,

I am usually happy with the things I see him Reasoning about. It doesn't seem like he is purposely trying to mislead people when he says things that might not be Right. But I haven't read enough from him to know that for sure.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/12/2009 11:38:06 PM

Yeah, just that him and his gang that he refrences from time to time (Sally Fallon, Weston Preston, etc) fight against vegetarian living, and promote a whole heap of meat consumption, and he love to promote krill and fish oil, which has some ecological conservation issues. However,as I Father did so, we shall promote the right that everyone says and does, and burn out the wrong.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/12/2009 11:41:23 PM

Yes I, Truth.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/13/2009 12:31:09 PM

Blessed Love

Regarding swine flu, i am hearing that the dis-ease is most likely to be fatal in cases where it affects preganant women, meaning, those with child are most likely to drop flesh if they catch this illness.
Terrible and dreadful

Regarding David Icke and the likes of him, all these conspiracy theorists running around, i dont know why, but people who listen to them always seem to forget one important aspect....it is a business.....Big Business...... books , videos, radio, lecture circuit etc...... this is their business, their job....and they will pretty much say anything to increase their profit margin.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/14/2009 9:50:28 PM

Victoria, Melbourne Australia was one of the 1st places in the world to be severely affected by the Swine flu, about 3 months ago.

At that time, Iman, since I do not drive a car, was riding the public transport, particularly the train, where it was ridiculously congested, worse than a tin of sardines, similar to the slaveships where everyone was packed on top of each other (but not to that degreee stil!!) I mean with people breathing in my face, and every direction of my temple, and stuck in between people and cant budge.

Among those people there were people infected with that virus, and Iman caught it eventually it spread to my whole family; i.e. I Empress and 2 year old Princess.

It was dread.Red, red, red.

The worst illness I have ever had, pain in muscle, joints, bones, head, stomach,etc. Iman never get the flu vaccine, never take no drugs, antibiotics painkiller etc.

Iman just drink herbs, eat healing foods and take some natural supplements such as high dose of Vitamin C, and other Vitamins. Raw garlic, grated, in honey and lemon and a little warm water is the most effective out of all. Within 4 weeks we had all improved substantially.

Iman witness that Jah Rastafari is REAL and Living within I and I, Iman hold firm and know Jah within I and I, I Identify with Jah, who is I the Omnipotence Omnipresent and Omniscient, not 'me' who is my limited, conditioned person.

Selassie I is the living indwelling intelligence within I and I, the living Self within all beings and things,

Hail the Most High Jah, Neberdjer, Haile I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/14/2009 9:59:59 PM

Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/14/2009 10:06:30 PM

I sis researched and discovered that during ( I think vietnam) or the time when swine first came out, this vaccine was given to people. Cases have been reported of men 20 years young became paralyzed because of this drug. Other effects were mentioned, but I forgot.

This also got I thinking about Autism. I work with autistic children and young adults(as well as ppl. with other disabilities), but the amount of autism is high ranging from mild to severe. The gov't denies that vaccines are the leading cause of autism, but do the study and u will see for yourself. The gov't would never admit to it, then imagine all the lawsuits, ppl. are so conditioned.

Now they talking how those who receive flu shots this coming winter must have 2 or more vaccines for the desired effect.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/16/2009 11:44:25 AM

I read in the student newspaper that swine flu has reached my college. 5 students have had it and like 75 students have reported symptoms.

I give Thanks to JAH that I am living off campus this year in an apartment with only one other person. The dorms are going to be perfect breeding grounds for this thing.

The most dangerous place for I is going to be riding the bus, it usually isn't to crowded but sometimes later in the day it gets so crowded that people have to stand.

I give Thanks to JAH RasTafarI that I am healthy right now. From what I have heard this swine flu is very DREADFUL.

I still get paranoid though everytime I hear people sneezing around I though.

Also, the university doesn't call it swine flu. They just use H1N1.

Its weird because the pig is almost exalted in America, like in Muslim countries it is looked at as an unclean abomination, in America, people are practically in love with that creature (BBQ etc.).

Even though they say that you can't get swine flu from eating pork, I still remind Iself of Joseph Hill's words "Me nah stay inna babylon fe feed up no swine" that wickedness no lodge up in Rasta mind. Rasta nah inna babylon fe feed no pig, the Laws of JAH I must love and Live." "Me nah throw no pearls before no swine" - From the song Nah Stay Inna Babylon

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/16/2009 12:13:14 PM

H1N1 spreads faster than some other strains of the flu, but as far as I have read, it is not any more dangerous. The death rate is basically the same as other flus.

If you are not pregnant, old, or have immune problems, you don't have too much to worry, you will probably only get sick like any other flu.

Just make sure the I keeps healthy and get all the nutrients the I needs, especially if the I is in a higher risk group, and follow all the standard guidelines for avoiding the flu, like washing hands, especially before touching your eyes, nose or mouth and also do the other common things to prevent the spread of the flu.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I