Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3647&start_row=1

MICAH 4:3-5

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/10/2009 6:16:03 AM

and He shall judge among many people and rebuke strong nations afar off,
and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and spears into pruninghooks,
nation shall not lift up a sword against nation;
neither shall they learn war anymore,
but they shall sit every man under his own vine and under his fig tree,
and none shall make them afraid,
for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it,
for all people will walk;
everyone in the name of his god
and WE will walk in the name of the Lord our Jah forIver and Iver

selah!

the time has come for my idren and sistren to make their trod home. 1st born sons and daughters of RastafarI, Zion the Motherland is there for you so out with the foreigners and make way for Black Royalty!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/10/2009 8:20:48 PM

Babylon, your queendom is falling
and Rahab, Ethiopia is calling

Send I sons & daughters from a far off
I said all those that are called of I name

JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/11/2009 11:57:03 AM

bless

i have this other book im reading. doesnt have a title on the cover coz it was photocopied. belongs to this other beloved elder man of mine. it has holy emmanuel on the cover. i'll try get the title out of him; for some reason he's being cagey with it-the title-but i think he just forgot. this book is a good work out cah its da kind you read jumpin up and down and on the walls coz it speaks nothing else but TRUTH! you're just giddy as you read on. i think the i's would find it an interesting read.. cho! im not yet done reading it and already i feel THIIIS HIGH bout my blackness and regarding the history of my people.

***********************BLACK SUPREMACY***********************

SELAHSSIE I REIGNS

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/11/2009 1:16:18 PM

Is it the Black Supremacy Book?

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/13/2009 5:15:18 AM

bless,

you know, i think its that book coz i remember dat name! each time he keeps givin me different titles.. tryna rememba. black supremacy.. holy emmanuel.. deliver us from evil.. yeah but i think its black supremacy! give thanks.

selah

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/13/2009 5:30:55 AM

i was going thru this message board in a different website and somethin came into my mind! usually you find dat the people who advocate the whole 'rastafari is not about color etc etc' are usually non blacks! like they'r tryin to justify why they are into the livity. it should not be about someone defendin tha color coz ther's nothin one can do about the color of his or her skin. yes, down wit racism but it doesn mean i should be actin shifty jus coz someone's white and im black. im proud to be black and i can say it wit conviction dat im glad my Jah is black coz i was irated in His image. YEAH I SAID IT! im not tryna be color slammin but lets be real here, you have to come into this livity in a humble attitude, humblin yourself to facts and truths.

selah

p.s i jus feel like i'v to say something! dat book jus opened my eyes more. im so possessiv of it even tho it was borrowed to da elder who then borrowed it to me coz he read it before.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/13/2009 9:18:45 AM

Blessed Love.

I was also Irated in the Image of Jah.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/13/2009 12:33:14 PM

And i, and ininini....One Jah world without end

Black Supremacy Reign, Forward to the Beginning

Holy I Jah Rastafari

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I