Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=362&start_row=1

Just a inquery

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 6/13/2004 4:59:30 PM

Greetings Bredrens & Sistren,

I am planning to take my son to Italy, through the grace of the Most High, next year 2005. This is I& I first time. Can any of the I's link I& I up with the best area (place in Italy) to stay,link I to rastafarian bredren or sistren, caribbean restaurant and cultural event there? The I appreciate any info that is given. Walk good!

Bless,
Roots Dawtha

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2004 8:43:11 AM

I don't know any RasTafarI people in Italy. But I am sure that some are there.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 6/16/2004 3:48:51 AM

Sistren, I would be VERY interested in hearing about the I's travel upon return.. I have heard stories of one's experiences in touring the vatican and things, but never out of the mouth of a Rastafari.

MUCH Guidance and protection in the land of the Pope!! I'm sure it will be quite a learning experience.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 6/21/2004 5:51:05 PM

Bless,

Give thanks to the I's remarks. I will let the I's know upon my return when I do get to travel to the land of Pope (Italy).

One Love,
Roots Dawtha

Messenger: afreeka Sent: 6/24/2004 11:22:21 AM

greetings one and all ,
i&i am from rome , italy .
if the i wanna link or ask anything , i&i will try to help as much as i can mi sistren along the way .

and yes Ark I , there are some rastas livin on the belly of the dragon !

mo'love

rob_afreeka

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 7/9/2004 1:41:32 AM

Peace and Blessings
Be cautious in the land of evil, time is short and desperation has Babylon by the throat. InI send good vibrations with you for safe travel and safe return.
Peace Love and Freedom
-Empress Nzingha

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I