Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3618&start_row=1

obama and rastafari

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: osar Sent: 7/6/2009 2:07:32 PM

please idrens who knows what obama reasoning is about the ever living king?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/6/2009 3:10:20 PM

It is not likely that you will find him saying anything about Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: osar Sent: 7/6/2009 5:38:20 PM

how about things that he could have said if ever

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/11/2009 10:00:33 AM

Osar Ark I is right there is nothing Obama has said on His Majesty. There are however dubious claims that Obama is a descendent of HIM, but it's NOT TRUE!!! People just want to make their own connections and concoct all kindsa stories to justify whatever they believe in.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 7/11/2009 11:43:52 AM

of course he's a descendant of HIM. Are we not all...

even the wicked are just His wild and disobedient children...

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/11/2009 12:33:44 PM

True I yes we all are : )

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/12/2009 3:53:40 PM

blessed

obama is the sixth cousin to bush.....

yes....he has white in him.......and when the I look on him dont the I think he has uncanny similarities to prince charles.....

but obama is supposed to have all these relatives,take his grandma for example,she is supposed to be in kenya i think it is,in a third world country and would be struggling,since obama entered the white house,has he ever brought her over???has it been reported that any of his family has come to stay with him in the white house or at least delivered them from the povity they are in???????I dont think so......so if he hasn't delivered his oun supposed people do the Is really think he will deliver the people of america or africa???????no I dont think so.....

plus in one of his speaches he says,and I quote'I believe in the face of war there can be peace' he is talkin out of his back end,he is WORSE than bush,cos when he speaks this evil he has thousands chanting his name.......

peace and love

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I