Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3614&start_row=1

seeking guidence

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/3/2009 5:44:57 AM

greetings brethrens and sistrens,

I know I haven't posted on here for a bit still, but I have something troubling I,for a few years now there has been this war going off wid rival gangs,I have stood in the background and watched yutes get to 13 and up and want get gun and go off like this beef, (which they probably dont even know the details of the starting of this beef)is their beef, go out there like dem a bad man and dead,time and time again....It truly saddens I to witness these movements from InI up and coming youths...the worst thing about it big experienced man cant talk to them,dem parents cant talk to them,so for I now who can see all of this from the outside looking in,as a young wombman Iself the yute them naa go listen to I.....
As a ras I know I spirit should not be broken but since the last killing a few days ago I cant stop feeling vexed and saddened...
True dis yute has never mixed up in this war he is a very concious yute,and a great dad to his two babies,he was in the wrong place at the wrong time,even police said the drive by wasn't meant for him,it saddens I cos underlining all that he had just passed his drivng test he had all his life ahead of him and he was determined not to go down the gangstar path that all his friends had gone down,and then his diggy little dawta dem are too young to even remember him.....a great man was lost to the streets R.I.P I brother...

But what I want to know is after all I know about the eternal soul,the enering of the kingdom of zion and so on,is it wrong I have these feelings now?.....can someone guide I down the right path on this?.....

blessed love.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 7/3/2009 7:20:41 AM

Sistren,
tell I what the I know about eternal soul,the enering of the kingdom of zion and so on.
As i have much to learn.

blessed and peace

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/16/2009 8:56:25 AM

Sheba, it is natural to feel sad and even vex about the wickedness that is going on. When a person sees it happening around them, it has even more of an effect.

But don't let those feelings linger too long. Use this time now as training, and learn to toughen yourself up, because things will get worse, so the I needs to be strong for what is coming.

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/17/2009 4:16:51 AM

blessed love ark i

the I is definately right, I thank I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/19/2009 5:07:17 AM

blessed love sheba, I will pray for the I... Remember the first will be last and the last will be first.

It is only natural to feel that way at the sight of downpression and babylon's genocide. I pray for the I to find some comfort in this time and if the I ever want to roarr or reason, I'm here..blessed love..

Please let I know how the I is doing, give thanks.

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/20/2009 2:37:19 PM

blessed love prophecy,

I thank I for the I's kind words,I'm doing fine still I have I idren to keep I busy and keep I mind off of things,but when I see Jmz fam i.e idren and father, I feel it for the ones he has left behind who is finding it hard without him and his idren who dont even know whats going on or where their daddy is,when I see them or think of them that is when i feel saddened....

then the main man who is responsible is still at large hiding somewhere walkin the streets when an innocent man is lying in the police morturary....dem tings bun I......

but then I think bout Ark I's words and I know he is right,i have to overcome these feelings cos its not good for I...

peace and love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/20/2009 9:26:58 PM

Sheba,

One of the best things I and I can do is spread Love. Show Ones and Ones a different way to think.

Revelation will complete its course, things will get worse before they are better. So don't be discouraged when it seems if one person Learns Love from the I, five others go the opposite way, and then ten others go the opposite way, and on and on.

There will only be a few, so it is to be expected that who is left will not Live so. Don't ever think I and I are losing the battle. There is a lot of chaff, but the wind will eventually drive it away when it is separated from the good seed.

Listen to this song from Burning Spear, it will probably make the I Cry, but it will be good for the I. Here are the lyrics and the video from youtube is below.

---------------------------------------
The Sun (Call on you)
When the sun goes down
And we move along, I will call on you

When the sun goes down

Are you ready
Are you ready
Are you ready
I will call on you

No cry my brother, crying
No stall, no no no, no stall
No time to lose, time to lose.
We must go soon, yes we must!

When the sun goes down

When the sun goes down

Are you ready
Are you ready
Are you ready
I will call on you.

No cry my brother, crying
No stall, no no noo, stall
No time to lose, time to lose
We must go soon, yeah we must!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/20/2009 11:07:18 PM

blessed love honorable, give thanks for the moment. Yes sis, in these times nuff horror I n I will see. Prophecy is revealing and many don't even see it. In I must learn to find that faith that can keep I n I binding itinually. What I am trying to say is, even through hard times, In I must be joyful. Because anything that deals with anger, sadness, fear, doubt, worries, so forth, is satan. But, as humans when I n I see the injustice of downpression, it makes I n I spirit cry and mourn. But, I n I must find that strength to keep doing Jah works. Everything is Jah Rastafari, everything! Keep firm and remember the good will always conquer evil, I send I love to the I bredren loved ones and I will pray for the I bredren loved ones.

Dust to babylon....

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I