Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3609&start_row=31

Poor Bred Dog

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/10/2014 11:07:19 AM

Most interesting Iversation Idren. Misgana.
I&I lean more with the I GA on this one, although I overstand the I's completely who would keep pets as Iyah Pathwalker does, in harmony and love. King VDRuutz, if Iman say the dogs are most happy roaming on their own, why trick them to come back in the fence?
More love I&I.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/10/2014 11:47:17 AM

Because tho I deh ina country we do have neighbors and cars passing and people wha a shoot em for being in dey yard. One I had when he would break out he ramble trash cans, he was kinda big and mean lookin so people were fraid a im and they were Pitbulls so dey mostly had high predatory drive so dey go after small animals and were bred as pit dogs so another dog could really be in trouble if they crossed paths so it was more or a safety thing on both sides. The last one was female so didn't want her getting knocked up u kno.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/10/2014 12:53:07 PM

Seen and overstood Iyah. I love pitts, sweet dogs for children as well.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/10/2014 2:14:40 PM

Yeah, sad they got a bad name from bad people and look a like breeds, most a mine treated everybody ales as if they were me but not all of em. One a my old patnas had about 17 stolen from him in one night dats jus humble they are wit people but another story with animals.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 6/10/2014 5:04:48 PM

animals should be kept the way they were bred for. A dog gots to be a dog. A cat gots to be a cat, whether she wants to play outside in the wild, she has to be a cat. An elephant gots to be just what it is. The same for a buffello nd a crocodile. A rhinostrorus gots to be how it is originally. The wild animals gots to have more free space nd the pets got to be what they ment for. I and I say'n this fo the natural seen. Every day statistics a species go extink because of babylon industrial revolutionization. The animals should have more place to roam free. Some times babylon robs animals from owners and then weaken dem and kill dem because they have no place for the animals, but why couldn't they just give it back to the owners the way they found it? babylon burn with your wicked inventions of stupid laws that makes no sence in the good betterment of humanity but only to serve your wicked ways to kill certain breeds which in its self becomes extink and say you doing right? thats wrong! give to them what belongs to them and leave humans to show domainance over animals. Babylon should stop thinking that they own everything and do what they like. Babylon is Babywrong. Burn babylon.

Fyah Fyah

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/10/2014 6:11:32 PM

True Ras Melchezidek, I&I in agreement on that one surely.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/10/2014 6:51:34 PM

D I know what d Pitbulls a breed fa heh??

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 6/10/2014 7:33:57 PM

Pit bull is usually a more general term for a couple similar breeds (stafordshire terriers, bull terriers etc.) There is an American Pit Bull Terrier which is the only one with pit bull in the name. They were bred for bloodsports. They were made to fight bulls for people's entertainment. Babylon bred them to be docile towards humans but to have a very strong prey drive. Sweet creatures with a bad rep.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/10/2014 10:26:55 PM

True, to I tho those are breed names for show and kennel clubs cuz a blood sport bred bulldog (what they are usually called in d sport circles) will fall in the standard for anyone of those breeds as h it has no standard on looks. Yeah human really pulled a manipulation off wit d bull n terrier cross as these dogs will give they all jus for a fight and will save its own life but run back at death wit all it's mite. I cousin had a male dat went for a horse d kick him he go back for d horse get kick again was really dazed up shook thru and was goin back at d horse but I cousin dove on him to stop him. Went in fight drive they are very un natural

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/11/2014 11:40:52 AM

Kings, in agreeing w the I Melchezidek, I&I was saying the Iriginal breed from JAH Iration, not the bloodbath of generations in the pitt breed specifically. Give thanks for the truth, surely animal fighting is a "sport" humanity must cease.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I