Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3609&start_row=41

Poor Bred Dog

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/11/2014 12:03:53 PM

My sentiments exactly JahChild and Ras Melchezidek.

Burn babylon Frankenstein dog creations

and BURN bloodsport

Babylon love too much blood. Blood sacrifice, blood sports, blood food, blood drink/bloody mary; it's a blood-bath.

FIRE everytime

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 6/11/2014 1:22:35 PM

True enough idren. InI don't support Babylon's unnatural ways, Iman just do what I can to help the victims of them.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/11/2014 2:06:38 PM

WELL SAID KING GA.
I&I feel clean and IRIE without all the blood. Misgana Negusa Negast!
Hopefully the whole world will realEyes how clean livity is the ITES.
Truly Ras.... Why do people love blood so much? Crazy wickedness man... What is so hard about righteousness? It feels better than wickedness! Who doesn't wanna feel IRIE allways?
Most High love I&I. Trod upful! As long as I&I live clean and let I works be seen, awo I's? No judgment for pet companionship...

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/13/2014 10:44:45 AM

It is much easier to show compassion to animals.They are never wicked.

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/24/2014 2:30:43 PM

Kedamawi Hayl Selasse (Haile Selassie I) had a natural gift for handling animals, and early in his reign he used to go in the morning and feed the tame lions which roamed freely in his park. In later years he seemed to enjoy the friendly tameness of his two cheetahs, which followed him about and playfully leaped and rolled in his path. He found relaxation with dogs: his very small favorite one was often taken on drives and tours of inspection, and even accompanied the Emperor on more solemn official occasions. He also had a way with his horses, which neighed in his recognition when he entered the stables. The Emperor disliked hunting and refused to take part in hunts. His attitude towards animals was unsentimental, defined not so much by emotion as by his search for the reality of life. Superficial appearances are deceptive, what lies beneath them? With animals he was able to relax; they could never deceive him, whereas a human being was always an enigma. Kedamawi Hayl Selasse constantly experimented in his relations with people; he would never take someone else's judgment of a person on trust, and did not even trust his own first impressions. Kedamawi Hayl Selasse raised a question mark over anything he had not seen for himself or what he had not followed through in his own mind. This attitude was impersonal, and not directed against any individual. Excerpts from "The Mission" The Life, Reign and Character of Haile Selassie I by Hans Wilhelm Lockot, pages 64 & 65

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 7/1/2014 3:38:36 PM

Inbreeding has disastrous results.

"One type of dog that was bred would sometimes get a disease where their skull is too small for their brain, so they continually have a very severe migraine headache and go through intense suffering for years until they eventually die."

Sounds like many white men InI know. ;) Couldn't resist that one.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I