Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3581&start_row=11

Where to have Reasoning Sessions

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Seedone Sent: 6/17/2009 4:35:17 PM

I'm not dealing with any "filthy intentions" and neither should you.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/17/2009 5:21:37 PM

seedone, you need to sit down and be quiet now

You came back to lend some insights from your experiences?

Ini already saw your "insights" when Rootzrasta asked her Question.

"One last thing to note here is that I notice the "reasoning" often seems to get jumbled by people "
Look into yourself if you are able, and you will see the folly you are speaking. This reasoning got jumbled by you alone, and the fact that your consciousness would allow you to make that statement tells ini a lot about you.....more than you probably know

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/17/2009 6:33:01 PM

Foolishness makes for good humour sometimes, I had to laugh at this. But seriously Seedone if you had something to say to Ark I then why not just come out and say instead of attacking One on the most random of things? Or if there was something about reasoning with animals as better than living in the city then this should have been said rather than just lashing out unprovoked. That was totally uncalled for Seedone.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 6/17/2009 7:09:07 PM

One can chant with animals. But can one really reason with an animal?

Messenger: Seedone Sent: 6/17/2009 7:50:03 PM

Ok, it's quite possible that my comment about how reasoning with other Rasta not always being uplifting was unnecessary and out of place and in hind sight should not have been said. So I apologize to Kupak, and anyone else who may have been offended, for unintentionally jumbling the reasoning by allowing my own unconcious memories of former life experiences from resurfacing again. And just so you know all I was trying to do was offer a different perspective on things by suggesting Kupak might not live in the shity and perhaps communing with Jah creation might be of more benefit depending on his situation. I wasn't trying to call Ark I out either to confront him, that just happened by accident probobly because of the distance in the reasoning and lack of other indications that would normally be obvious if communicating in person. One last thing, the best place by far to have reasoning sessions is somewhere out in nature, in direct link with the earth, to clear our minds. Peace ~

P.S. Ark I you didn't drive me away last time. I had other things to deal with at the time that took priority. Now I'm freed up. I don't plan on becoming a slave again, to anyone, ever.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2009 10:37:18 PM

Bye Seedone,

I am not wasting any more time with you. I have already wasted more time with you than I would have liked to. Enjoy your H2O.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2009 11:34:40 PM

He finally revealed himself. Seedone is a person who has come here before causing problems, with the name teff and Tefer_Anbesa.

When I wrote, "Enjoy your H2O", the I them might have wondered why I said that. It was to make him reveal himself. I knew that teff would know that I said that to show him that I knew that Seedone was him. And he emailed I and confirmed it.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I