Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3579&start_row=21

bob said it best

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: raven Sent: 6/22/2009 4:21:35 PM

I know,Iknow that what ou say is true. I really dont want to believe that I am fooling myself, and to a certain extent that is truth. What I should have said was "try one love" and then try it again. I read the posts on this forum everyday, even if I never say a word, I walk away with so much hope for the rest of the day
It may not extend throughout the day for me, but it helps me to cope with the people of whom you speak. At least once if not more everyday I am reminded by someone who I dont even know that the world and InI do not see things the same.
I see the pain in peoples eyes, and sometimes I see the hate they have for me for being true to myself and being different. I do not blend into my environment well here. I know some people think it absurd that I should think for myself,dress for myself and speak for myself. But the fact remains that when I close my eyes at night,I pry to Jah, and I know that I will try agin tomorow, and the one after that.
peace

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I